Searching for the perfect Xmas tree

Every year I have a bash at making a Christmas video. And this is my 2017 no budget attempt:

https://youtu.be/ouatJu0ixW8

Merry Christmas one and all:):):)Wales

Charming.
Too long on the laughing at the end - though I like fading up the dialogue.

I love the punchline. Funny. Merry Christmas to you.

:D

Nice.

:D very funny and the music is perfect. I can't hear the line at the end though so am not sure what's being said but it's still funny.

Thanks for the feedback everyone, I did mess up at the end with the cracker I wanted to show us being jolly but got the editing wrong. Thanks again.

Nice. I didn't mind the laughing at the end, gave it a slightly surreal touch.

Merry Xmas Carlos.

Which one is you, Carlos? The one wearing wellies, at a guess.

Quote: playfull @ 24th November 2017, 4:50 PM

Nice. I didn't mind the laughing at the end, gave it a slightly surreal touch.

Merry Xmas Carlos.

I liked that bit as well, it wasn't planned that way but I can see that I got the timing just a little bit wrong.

Quote: beaky @ 24th November 2017, 7:12 PM

Which one is you, Carlos? The one wearing wellies, at a guess.

I am the one with the wellies on, the other one is my mate Rob who is my best friend and is very sympathetic and doesn't really know what to make of it all.

:D It shows that you are old mates and your partnership works really well. It's the kind of humour where everything is based on how you react to each other and can make me laugh without any words being said. Was that filmed anywhere near Abergavenny? A mate at work commutes from there and the scenery looks amazing.

I checked out your rave story a few months ago and it brought back memories. I went to an Exodus rave at a Luton warehouse in 96 and can remember standing in the carpark next to Mr Exodus himself while he was talking to the police. He was very recognisable because his face was covered in tattoos and piercings.

Quote: Definitely Tarby @ 24th November 2017, 8:43 PM

:D It shows that you are old mates and your partnership works really well. It's the kind of humour where everything is based on how you react to each other and can make me laugh without any words being said. Was that filmed anywhere near Abergavenny? A mate at work commutes from there and the scenery looks amazing.

I checked out your rave story a few months ago and it brought back memories. I went to an Exodus rave at a Luton warehouse in 96 and can remember standing in the carpark next to Mr Exodus himself while he was talking to the police. He was very recognisable because his face was covered in tattoos and piercings.

Thanks, yes we are very old mates I have a silly idea and I phone Rob and he says why not.

We filmed it in Rhigos, which is about 20 miles from Swansea and just up from the Vale of Neath which is really beautiful to drive through especially in the autumn. And we have waterfalls.

I went to an Exodus rave in 92, crazy days, good memories.

what does Rob say at the end? I couldn't make it out.

Quote: beaky @ 25th November 2017, 12:26 AM

what does Rob say at the end? I couldn't make it out.

I cut it to where he says "Santa walking backwards."

But the full joke was. What goes Oh Oh Oh?

Santa walking backwards.

Nice video! Wasn't sure where it was going and the pay off was very good.