Most best interviewer

I'm back with a new character Timmy Timothski who was meant to be a really awkward/terrible interviewer.
It's the first time I've taken my comedy onto the streets so I'd really appreciate some feedback. British comedy is is a huge influence to me which is why I'm posting the video on this forum, I'm intending to take this character even further with more outrageous scenarios in the near-future

I hope you enjoy , any feedback would be appreciated!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RY8QdHF_ZDA

thank you

I lasted 30 seconds.

I was done by the 3rd time the flames burst through the frame, sorry. Not quite sure what you were going for. Is it some kind of weird take on the unknown-question vox populi things Fry and Laurie did? I don't see the point. Is there one?

You're young and you're experimenting, that's great. This idea's not too good, but I'm sure you'll come up with some good stuff in the future if you persevere.

I think there's potential. Your visual comedy is far better than the dialogue. But this one is very clichéd in that Denis Penis and Trigger Happy did this decades ago. The shaky camera makes it painful to watch.

The interviewer looks humours, but in the wrong setting with week dialogue. But well done in putting it all together, you should persist (unless you've already been at this for 10 years). The two rappers near the end, by the way, were very good, very polished.