The Weather Page 178

Quote: keewik @ 1st July 2016, 5:26 PM BST

1st. of July, and what do we have? Bloody hailstones.

We had a hailstorm in April that caused $2 billion in damages. It passed over many of the car dealerships and rental car agencies and damaged 150,000 vehicles. My neighbor's BMW was at the dealership for repairs and now it's covered in dents. The backlog of vehicles is so great that they won't be able to repair it until August.

Our forecast for the next week is brutal:

Obviously your hailstones are a bloody sight bigger than ours, so maybe I shouldn't complain.

26C here today!! That's exactly my cup of tea!

It's been raining constantly since last night. I measure the amount of rainfall by the size of flooding at my local Asda carpark and today is the biggest I've ever seen it. At least I got to use my 99p umbrella today and it works a treat.

91F/33C here at 5 PM.

31°C <3

Only problem is my t-shirt stinks like Chris Froome's tights after the Tour de France.

16 degrees, dull & miserable. Bank Holiday Monday.

I would like to state for the record I am now a fully paid up member of the Cloud Appreciation Society.

...and I'm loving it! Cool

This weather is disgusting, and I am miserable. :( Teary

Agree...............hate it. Roll on Autumn/Winter

Cannot WAIT for autumn.

How is it enjoyable to be sweating constantly, not be able to breathe properly, not be able to sleep, not be able to think because your brain's overheated, and to have no energy whatsoever.

People who enjoy this must literally be a different species of human to me.
(Or Swiss.) ;)

Oh, joy! Lunch in the sun with a glass of wine.

A breathe of wind would be nice....