05 The Simpsons
06 Taxi
07 Happy Days
08 Soap
09 Mork and Mindy
10 The Golden Girls

11 The Addams Family 12 Bob Newhart 13 The Munsters 14 3rd Rock From The Sun
15 The Cosby Show 16 I Love Lucy 17 Bewitched 18 Seinfeld 19 Frasier 20 Rhoda

The Flintstones is quite an adult cartoon whereas all the other Hanna-Barbera greats and the puppet shows probably wouldn't qualify. The Banana Splits was also a fantastic series but mainly sketches.

Taxi is good.

Hmmm, hands down these are my favourites:

Frasier
The Office (US)
The Golden Girls
Fat Actress
Hot in Cleveland
Maude
Parks and Recreation
NewsRadio
Ugly Betty
Arrested Development

A few others, all animated but hilarious:

Rick and Steve the Happiest Gay Couple in all the World
Morel Orel
Total Drama series
Tripping the Rift

1. Seinfeld
2. The Office
3. Parks and Recreation
4. It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia
5. Arrested Development
6. The Big Bang Theory
7. Community
8. Police Squad!
9. The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air
10. 30 Rock

My favourite US sitcoms (not in any sort of order):
The Office
Parks and Recreation
Modern Family
The Big Bang Theory
Home Improvement
ALF
Police Squad!
Golden Girls

Will and Grace ten times.

Quote: Dice @ 30th July 2013, 11:11 PM

Not in Order...

3rd Rock from the Sun
The Addams Family
The Munsters
Soap
Get Smart
The Odd Couple
F-Troop
Big Bang Theory
Will & Grace
The Honeymooners

Get Smart - about which I had vague memories - was excellent and much acclaimed by critics although not very big in terms of popularity in the US. I think it did make an impact in GB -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rEGA7eyWeAA

I'm going to have to redo my list soon to take account of it and a number of other things.

F-Troop looks interesting.

Quote: Pingl @ 26th March 2013, 5:40 PM

Fraser
MASH
Bilko
Hogan's Heroes
Seinfeld
Taxi
Rhoda
Wait Til Your Father Gets Home
Malcolm in the Middle
The Bob Newhart Show

Wait Til Your Father Gets Home - again some good if vague memories of this Hanna Barbera adult cartoon. I'm not quite sure where I was for most of Malcolm in the Middle and whether what I have seen of it appeals.

The local digital channel has been delighting us with the best sitcom ever,Fraser,for weeks now.Before it we have King of Queens which isn't too bad at all with some sublime stuff from Jerry Stiller.

(In no order!)

Arrested Development
Malcolm In The Middle
Friends
Frasier
Eastbound And Down
Louie
The Simpsons
Curb Your Enthusiasm
South Park
American Dad

Will and Grace is the only recent US sitcom that actually makes me lol.
Speaking of... At a 'Sex and the CIty' rescreening, female viewers voted Samantha the most inspiring character. Isn't that awesome? Do you think women would be so enthused by this cock-hungry milf whore character if it was created by a straight guy? 'Yeah, well she just wants cock. Women is like that, they only wants dick. Give 'em a f**k and they're OK! There was this loony left woman lipper thing that girls get study and jobs and shit, but that's wrong cos all they want is f**king. And lucky for you babes, I'm happy to oblige, as long as yer fit! A woman's place is in the bed, with me f**king yer. F**king is great! Girls is great!' He'd be locked up.

Most women I know like Samantha the least. If that actually happened, I can only imagine they voted for her due to being fifty plus but having an extremely attractive, young model as a boyfriend. (Or maybe more likely, getting through having cancer.)

Stange... It's like (and I know I said this before but) Cyndi Lauper's 'Girls Just Wanna Have Fun' is massively popular among women... Isn't that hilarious? Imagine if a guy said that: 'Oh women? They just wanna have fun dun't they. Stoopid sending 'em to school or giving 'em career opps cos that ain't what they want. Girls ain't deep like me or David Beckham or Justin Bieber: glass of bubbly, lengtha dick, they're all right.' You'd be castrating the sexist wanker with rusty garden shears... My favourite line is, 'Some guys take a beautiful girl and hide her away from the rest of the world.' You're so right Cyndy, the number of times I've done that. Every night my wife comes home from work (not that she should be working in your little world), looks in the fridge and goes, 'Not again. What're you like, eh? I'm gonna call you Mr Stalker and Kidnapper, you silly little arse.'

Well, songs aren't only popular for the lyrics. If you actually listen to most lyrics they're a right bunch of old shite.