Stand Up..Open Mic

Wave Hello Sheeple My name is Lord M A Fricker...

I was conceived by accident 9 months before I was born I was then born in Birmingham England on May 3rd 1967.
I started writing comedy in 1994 in Christmas 2009 I have written, Produced, Directed, and also Stared in my own comedy variety show at 'The Prince of Wales theater called 'FRICKERS WORLD' Which was a huge success and raised a lot of money for Promise Dreams Charity. I've always fancied myself as either as stand up comedian, comedy actor or a comedy writer. So I these days I like to combine all three in my work..I have been busy doing a lot of writing and have had two of my books published.

MY BOOKS
Programmed Sheep was my first published book it was first released in 2013 and was a huge hit from the outset it still holds a 5 Star rating on Amazon selling out many times and is now available to download 
You can buy my book worldwide.

My new book 'Paranoid Sheep (What if)' was released 2015 and early indications suggest that is also doing well. I think it is because my style of writing is unique to say the least but I always aim to be funny.

Now I write Stand up and as soon as I can get a gig I will be hitting the stage trying some of my material out... does anybody know where they have open mic nights local to midland area so I can get started.. Bah!!

Hello and welcome!

You'll fit right in, we have quite a few stand-up's rounded up here, posting and looking for gigs.. a bit like sheep really..

Just had a thought, have you tried your local 'All baa one'..

:)