To Ladies everywhere Page 2

Quote: zooo @ 8th March 2016, 9:43 AM GMT

Thank you!
(For the only nice post that is likely to appear on this thread...)

My thoughts exactly.

Quote: DougWonnacott @ 8th March 2016, 1:20 PM GMT

Happy International Women's Day. Commiserations to all national women. Your time will come.

Is today the day Richard Herring does his annual Twitter response to every stupid "why isn't there an international men's day" tweet?

I'm sure that he's already done that, it's 19th November apparently.

I am a lovely lady and a fantastic wife, therefore I made my husband a gluten (or should that be glutton free?) cake. I'd put a link to it, but my Instragram account seems to be showing my actual name. That said, Sooty's friends with me on Facebook and knows it anyway. Blah blah etc.

Quote: TheBlueNun @ 8th March 2016, 7:08 PM GMT

My thoughts exactly.

I am a lovely lady and a fantastic wife, therefore I made my husband a gluten (or should that be glutton free?) cake. I'd put a link to it, but my Instragram account seems to be showing my actual name. That said, Sooty's friends with me on Facebook and knows it anyway. Blah blah etc.

OK Shirley.........

Edited: that's it - https://www.instagram.com/p/BCsjj1bQlSA/?taken-by=faspiegeekess

Quote: zooo @ 8th March 2016, 1:38 PM GMT

Ha, yes. It's a busy day for Richard.

:D

He turns into a hero for a day every 08/03.

Quote: TheBlueNun @ 8th March 2016, 7:08 PM GMT

My thoughts exactly.

I used to have a problem years ago, I was a gluten sniffer. But now I'm proud to say I'm gluten free.

That was nice of you Herc, I didn't know it was IWD yesterday. As I missed it can I have one today as well?

Strumpet

Quote: Strumpet @ 9th March 2016, 2:10 AM GMT

That was nice of you Herc, I didn't know it was IWD yesterday. As I missed it can I have one today as well?

Strumpet

Of course, I could never say no to a lady. :)

Quote: DougWonnacott @ 8th March 2016, 11:49 PM GMT

He turns into a hero for a day every 08/03.

I used to have a problem years ago, I was a gluten sniffer. But now I'm proud to say I'm gluten free.

Do you run a support group in a draughty church hall?