Aye up, newbie here! Just looking for laughs. Mainly interested in comedy script writing, not so much stand-up.

Welcome :)

Are you or have you ever been dressed as a woman

Hello

G'day Alex.

Strumpet

hello all. yes I've dressed as a woman on many occasions.

Quote: alex ross @ 22nd February 2016, 9:06 AM GMT

hello all. yes I've dressed as a woman on many occasions.

Whats more fun then a quite night in with a pair of tights and tube of lipstick

Quote: Flook @ 22nd February 2016, 10:52 PM GMT

Whats more fun then a quite night in with a pair of tights and tube of lipstick

Depends on what you do with the tights? everyone has put a pair over their heads to look like bank robbers from the 1970's. Haven't they????

Strumpet

Quote: Strumpet @ 23rd February 2016, 5:19 AM GMT

Depends on what you do with the tights? everyone has put a pair over their heads to look like bank robbers from the 1970's. Haven't they????

Strumpet

Sounds suspiciously deviant unless one is an extra..or testing for laddering..or has a friend over :)

Quote: Flook @ 23rd February 2016, 11:56 AM GMT

Sounds suspiciously deviant unless one is an extra..or testing for laddering..or has a friend over :)

You have to do it with at least one other person, because if you do it just in front of the dogs they look at you like you have gone completely mad. Saying that I did make everyone wear fake moustaches instead of those paper Christmas hats on boxing day, that was fun.

Strumpet

Quote: Strumpet @ 24th February 2016, 3:18 AM GMT

You have to do it with at least one other person, because if you do it just in front of the dogs they look at you like you have gone completely mad. Saying that I did make everyone wear fake moustaches instead of those paper Christmas hats on boxing day, that was fun.

Strumpet

You are well posh with your props.
We just turn the light off and swap clothes