Come Dine With Me Page 4

What did they actually do to ruin his night?

Quote: zooo @ 6th January 2016, 8:58 PM GMT

What did they actually do to ruin his night?

They didn't put up with his arrogance. He could dish it out - not the food - but couldn't take anything personal back.

He was so rude to them all! As a result they felt that the evening was spoiled.

You have seen about this programme haven't you?

There was a girl who was largish and he said she reminded him of Victoria Beckham. When she said he was like an older James Corden he was totally offended. Arsehole!

I heard about it on Twitter. I saw a 10 second clip of him saying they'd ruined it and he wanted them to leave, and everyone being incredibly awkward and not knowing where to look.
What a tosspot.

http://tv.bt.com/tv/tv-news/come-dine-with-mes-sore-loser-peter-marsh-breaks-his-silence-about-that-infamous-tantrum-11364032179346

To be honest programmes like this need people like this.

True.

Bit of a strange insult he gave her about the dump truck. I think he made it up on the spot and got a bit lost at the end.

I think the tyres came off that insult.

:D

These are the kind of moments you hope for with shows like this and then when they actually happen it isn't as fun to watch as you had hoped.

Like that episode of Don't Tell the Bride when it actually looks like she won't go through with the wedding.

Quote: zooo @ 6th January 2016, 9:35 PM GMT

True.

Bit of a strange insult he gave her about the dump truck. I think he made it up on the spot and got a bit lost at the end.

He strayed a bit from his script!