Sitcom Suggestions Please

I'm currently looking for a sitcom to watch, preferably one which is easily accessible (for example on BBC iPlayer or YouTube).

My favourite sitcoms are Outnumbered, Big School, Open All Hours and Still Open All Hours.

On The Buses is a fantastic sitcom and George & Mildred is really good too.

Based on the shows you have listed; I recommend My Family, Porridge and 2 Point 4 Children.

Steptoe And Son.

Doc Martin is up on YouTube. Easy to watch for anyone. Not mentioned often enough here. It's a pisser.

Quote: george roper @ 3rd January 2016, 9:03 PM GMT

On The Buses is a fantastic sitcom and George & Mildred is really good too.

Don't listen to him!

Quote: Woozie @ 3rd January 2016, 9:06 PM GMT

Based on the shows you have listed; I recommend My Family, Porridge and 2 Point 4 Children.

They're better....

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 3rd January 2016, 9:13 PM GMT

Steptoe And Son.

...and that of course!

Quote: Chop In A Toaster @ 4th January 2016, 12:30 AM GMT

Doc Martin is up on YouTube. Easy to watch for anyone. Not mentioned often enough here. It's a pisser.

I think it's great but more of a Drama.

I have started watching again my favourite sitcom and hugely underrated, WATCHING with Emma Wray and Paul Bown as Brenda and Malcolm. Very witty dialogue some fantastic one liners from Emma Wray and as the series goes on a number of great characters are introduced particularly Brenda's mother.

Very consistent throughout all 7 series and apart from the fashions of the early 90s this has not really dated all.

Well worth a watch if you have not seen or not seen for a while.

Ever Decreasing Circles-very underrated
Not Going Out-Gag,gag,gag,gag
Whatever Happened To The Likely Lads-Superb writing and an often overlooked double act
M*A*S*H-Brilliant comedy AND drama

Yes - Ever Decreasing Circles

Ever decreasing comedies

Father Ted (just because it's brilliant!)

I'm looking for some suggestions
All my favourite American sitcoms are on hiatus
I've been watching Bad Education, A couple of episodes of Witless
Will get around to people who know nothing or whatever it's called, and did watch the first season of cuckoo

Any other BBC3 type British sitcoms that I may have missed?
Apart from Him V Her I don't fancy bogeys on toast interrupted by Joe Beardy's schtick

I thoroughly enjoyed "Zapped" and hope there will be more, although it was on Dave...............I think there are three days left to watch:-

https://uktvplay.uktv.co.uk/shows/zapped/watch-online/?video=5184437335001

For US 2016-2017 sitcoms my faves are The Mick, Kevin Can Wait.

Uncle
Fleabag (although probably not a typical BBC3 sitcom)
Cuckoo which I think was mentioned earlier

Quote: rrr 969 @ 28th January 2017, 3:35 PM

For US 2016-2017 sitcoms my faves are The Mick, Kevin Can Wait.

I know King of Queens was Ok
But do I really need more Kevin in my life?

Could give Fleabag a go
Have got Zapped recorded so need to watch the rest of them, thanks for the reminder