Boobs or something like that Page 2

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 25th November 2015, 10:23 PM GMT

I've heard it called a pink clarinet, but never that. So do you often have a toot on your husband's swaneee whistle?

Well, let me think. The first Thursday of the month is Swaneee Whistle practice in the portakabin behind the Town Hall. The second Monday of every month with an 'R' in it is Pink Oboe breathing outside the municipal rubbish dump.

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ 25th November 2015, 8:27 PM GMT

Back on topic:

Dude looks like a lady.

Man boobs are called moobs.

Strumpet

The preparation stages for the North of England Bog Snorkelling Championship is a very personal and intimate process.

Unfortunately such images are highly prized and do find their way on to the open market.

Fake Boobs? What do you think about them things?

Quote: Mikey88 @ 27th November 2015, 9:38 PM GMT

Fake Boobs? What do you think about them things?

They can make a lady look like Miss Piggy.

If a man had fake pecs it would just make me think he was really vain and self obsessed. Massive turn off.
(I'm sure he'd be gutted.)

I don't like fake boobs. They're not sexy at all...and as with false teeth, they always stay the same and the older you get the discrepancy between your perfect boobs/teeth and the rest of your decaying body gets more and more ridiculous.

But even worse is the thing about fake lips. They seem to be all the rage today. But 95% of them just look crappy.

I'm always amazed anyone is brave enough to mess with their lips, after all the very famous instances where it's gone wrong permanently.

Agreed. Look at Mickey Rourke!

Fake boobs, lips, arse cheeks - and all the rest of it is utterly insane I reckon. You've got be on the 'Ooo' side of cuckoo to get them or like them, or think anyone in the whole world would like such a thing

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ 25th November 2015, 3:46 PM GMT

5. Crossdressing

6. Kevin Eldon

That explains why I've never seen Kevin Eldon crossdressing. The entire structure of British comedy is likely to collapse when he does.

Quote: Strumpet @ 27th November 2015, 5:35 AM GMT

Man boobs are called moobs.
Strumpet

So do Australian men have a magina ?

Quote: Nick Nockerty @ 29th November 2015, 5:51 PM GMT

So do Australian men have a magina ?

No - but Scottish men have a Mclitoris.

I bought a brand new bra from eBay this morning. I hope that it fits.