Hi. Page 2

Some of my relatives are in Australia. Lady Strumpet.

Banished years ago for petty crimes back in the day!
Over-familiarity with a sheep. He never wrote, broke my uncle's heart.
And wearing a skirt on the Sabbath. He liked to call it a Kilt but hey, each to their own.
Mr Beaky, which part of Spain are you in? Don't be scared I won't stalk you.
Wave

I'm in Malaga. And you?

Granada, just up the road. Laughing out loud

Granada city?

No, I'm up in the hills
with a whole three Meg of Internet connection Beaky.

That's more than enough. I'm in Malaga city centre.

The hustle and bustle. Whereas the most exciting thing that happens here is, someone gets their bucket stolen, or a donkey might start kicking off.

I have been here a while but only just noticed this

Hello I am misfit and despite my punk rock handle I listen to a lot of radio comedy.

Best

M

PS My pic is punk duck just in case anyone was wondering.

Quote: The Mentalpause @ 1st September 2015, 12:14 PM BST

Hi, I'm Jan. I love cakes, tequila, animals and ellipsis....
Not too keen on humans, which was a slight drawn back being a nurse.
Scottish by birth, but lived in Dublin for over 20 years and now exiled to Spain with 8 rescued cats, 8 rescued dogs and one rescued husband.

In April, I wrote a satirical look at the Mentalpause. 'The Monster The Mentalpause and Me.'
What is The Mentalpause..You may ask. It's when your wife gets a bit hairy and crazy and sweats a lot...Apologies to the guys who's wives are naturally hairy and crazy...It happens! I should know.

I've also an FB page of the same name.
Had a big heart attack in January very out the blue! And said FECK IT...Life is too short. Laughter and tequila are the best medicine; so I'm now writing book 2 while drinking tequila.

Have I over shared ;)
Oh! and the last Feck I gave was to Bob Geldof in 1985 to feed the world. So yes I'm a bit old.
Jan x
Wave

Welcome too! I don't think anyone talks about 'ladies things' on the BCG, so we'll have to start our own pink fluffy thread.

Hello Jan Welcome To The Forum