Do you mean Tommy Gun?

Border song - Elton John

Quote: Chappers @ 8th September 2015, 10:28 PM BST

Do you mean Tommy Gun?

Border song - Elton John

You give me no choice.......

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 8th September 2015, 10:32 PM BST

You give me no choice.......

What was that for? Correcting George or playing the game properly?

Quote: Chappers @ 8th September 2015, 10:49 PM BST

What was that for? Correcting George or playing the game properly?

For crying out loud your cantankerousity (new word just for you) knows no bounds. As I have said before, you comb the posts to pick people up on the merest point, but when it suits you, you plead innocence and/or ignorance.
I know you are just trying to wind me up, well this time you have succeeded and more of that anon...................So:-

Gordon posts:- Fire Your Guns - AC/DC

George posts:- Machine Gun- The Clash

Gordon prompts me with:- Your turn, Herc.

And I point out the missing plural:- Plural George

And so I post:- Your Song - Elton John to match Gordon's "Your"

And you post (ignoring the George incorrect title, which is irrelevant here) Border song - Elton John

And that is a red card is it not? But as per usual you will ignore this and carry on as though nothing happened, but you know what? That's it. I'm finished with it all.
No more cards of any sort and people can post what they like. Make it a free for all - I don't give a f**k.

I am now gently floating down from the ceiling Cool ..........but still don't give a f**k.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 9th September 2015, 11:26 AM BST

I am now gently floating down from the ceiling Cool ..........but still don't give a f**k.

I still don't know what I've done wrong. Is it listing 2 Elton songs in a row? That was coincidence because my link was for "song".

Quote: Chappers @ 9th September 2015, 3:26 PM BST

I still don't know what I've done wrong Angelicas if butter wouldn't melt. Is it listing 2 Elton songs in a row? That was coincidence because my link was for "song".

Oh of course........the "song" link, no matter that the artist was the same, but that's OK Chappers - let's all do our own thing as I don't care now.

Of all the titles in the world since music began and you couldn't think of another one that had "song" in the title and that was not by Elton John. >_<

And you had the cheek to pull me up once when I didn't put the "The" in The Beatles. Dear oh f**king dear.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnzHtm1jhL4

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 9th September 2015, 3:56 PM BST

And you had the cheek to pull me up once when I didn't put the "The" in The Beatles. Dear oh f**king dear.

Really? I don't remember that. Must've been one of my "funny" moods.

Whistling nnocently

Hug

(And I can't even message you!)

Quote: Chappers @ 9th September 2015, 4:00 PM BST

Really? I don't remember that. Must've been one of my "funny" moods.

Whistling nnocently

Hug

(And I can't even message you!)

Plural noted and yes, as I have applied to join the clique, while my application is processed I have minor rights, one of which is to block selected members from sending me PMs. :P