You Guys Are The Joke.

WOW, I found this forum while searching for dumb people forum, and guess what comes up? British comedy guide. WTF are brits so lame they got to make a forum to talk about their unfunny brit shows? You know u can use imdb right?

BTW haha USA beat the brits yesterday. How about u backwards brits get a life cause talking about comedy is lame. Wankers (whatever that means).

Quote: britishsuck britishtrash @ 5th July 2015, 9:48 AM BST

WOW, I found this forum while searching for dumb people forum, and guess what comes up? British comedy guide. WTF are brits so lame they got to make a forum to talk about their unfunny brit shows? You know u can use imdb right?

BTW haha USA beat the brits yesterday. How about u backwards brits get a life cause talking about comedy is lame. Wankers (whatever that means).

We have regular American friends on this site, so you are talking out of your arse, knob jockey. 'Spect this thread will be deleted anyway when one of the mods see it.

What a sad person you are.

It is spelled ass not arse. Learn some english.

What a cute way to celebrate Independence day!

BY THE LOOKS OF THIS FORUM, LET ME GUESS. EVERYONE HERE IS LIKE 50-60 YEARS OLD?

Quote: britishsuck britishtrash @ 5th July 2015, 9:48 AM BST

WOW, I found this forum while searching for dumb people forum

You searched for it.

Before you are banned please indulge me......

....go and f**k yourself you piece of shit.

Thanks for the advice, we'll take it on board.
Now, haven't you got some churches to burn or something?

In The Patriot, the brits burned the americans in a church. Don't you remember your history?

Quote: britishsuck britishtrash @ 5th July 2015, 10:20 AM BST

It is spelled ass not arse. Learn some english.

That's rich!! Don't show your ignorance by telling me how to spell MY language you twat arsed wanker.

Pity we didn't get them all.
:)
No- that's unfair - I've met a lot of really nice americans.
They are the one's I will choose to represent your country.

nazi

Pathetic

Don't mention the war. I mentioned it once but I think I got away with it.

Late weren't they............twice.