Who Is Michael Malone?

I have just viewed the latest Graham Norton Show to be aired in the U.S. and the comedian on the program was somebody called, I think, Michael Malone. Norton introduced him in glowing terms as the funniest stand-up comedian of the age. But who is he? He is awful. He is not funny. And, worse, he is incredibly full of himself. Constantly he interrupted the other guests, that is when he was not sitting there smirking. A clip from this guy's latest stand-up show was totally unfunny. American friends viewing the show with me all asked me, as a Britisher, to identify the guy and explain how he could be a comedian. I failed in both areas. If the Graham Norton Show is to be aired in the U.S., please persuade the BBC to limit invitations to the couch to some of the great new crop of British comedians, people like John Bishop, Jo Brand, Bill Bailey, Miranda Hart, who are truly funny. Thank you for your attention. And I do not want to hear back from any Michael Malone fans, of which there surely cannot be any.

Michael MacIntyre?

Laughing out loud

Definately Michael MacIntyre. He was particularly awful on The Graham Norton Show.

I like you Anthony. I like you a lot.

Oh McIntyre just has a smug look. He can't help that - and I don't think he's funny either but he is massive here.

I don't think any of those comedians mentioned are exactly the 'new crop' - especially Jo Brand!

http://youtu.be/cOwDtx1c084

Quote: lofthouse @ 26th May 2015, 8:45 PM BST

http://youtu.be/cOwDtx1c084

absolutely yes!

Summat and nuffin, his father was Kenny Everett's script writer.

Ray Cameron.

Have you seen any of the new crop on there? Greg Davies? Jack Whitehall?

Quote: Anthony Slide @ 26th May 2015, 4:59 PM BST

I have just viewed the latest Graham Norton Show to be aired in the U.S. and the comedian on the program was somebody called, I think, Michael Malone. Norton introduced him in glowing terms as the funniest stand-up comedian of the age. But who is he? He is awful. He is not funny. And, worse, he is incredibly full of himself. Constantly he interrupted the other guests, that is when he was not sitting there smirking. A clip from this guy's latest stand-up show was totally unfunny. American friends viewing the show with me all asked me, as a Britisher, to identify the guy and explain how he could be a comedian. I failed in both areas. If the Graham Norton Show is to be aired in the U.S., please persuade the BBC to limit invitations to the couch to some of the great new crop of British comedians, people like John Bishop, Jo Brand, Bill Bailey, Miranda Hart, who are truly funny. Thank you for your attention. And I do not want to hear back from any Michael Malone fans, of which there surely cannot be any.

Does he owe you lunch money or something?