Live TV

Any TV bloopers the networks should be aware about if indeed not the governments? I'd like to hear your thoughts so that I and others may lobby the governments and broadcasting establishment. Urls as proof would be good also.

Possible scenarios to watch out for

*No TV in some countries at all including the UK.

*Dodgycamerwork to look as though perhaps peformed live even the adverts

*Perhaps a little too many tutus as in camp TV -not to sound homphobic or anything but a little less glitz.

*Blank Screens

* walking off set at TV recordings -not in the script.

*amalgamated scripts to form mind numblingly boring TV.

*Watch anything that P William may watch or the royals. And only that.

*Proof of places being bombed when channel changing - glad I'm not a boy!

Lizcat author of FitzroviaTV, Hollywood Canteen, The Producers, Last girl on earth, The One and currently penning 'Monkey'.

Eh?

Oh we knew it would be you??!

Quote: lizcat @ 20th February 2015, 8:15 PM GMT

What the hell do you mean by that comment? Oh sorry, you're a troll.

Quote: lizcat @ 20th February 2015, 8:15 PM GMT

Isn't it always? Bloody nuns getting in the way all the time.

Quote: Chappers @ 20th February 2015, 9:36 PM GMT

Isn't it always? Bloody nuns getting in the way all the time.

They tend to hang around the south London suburb of Nunhead. After they've had a good feast, often they'll head up to Nuneaton.

Welcome to the bi-annual meeting of the Let's-Make-No-F**king-Sense thread.

Them TV bloopers are like buses you don't see any for ages and then all of sudden 3 of them come along at once. They should be bloody banned I think.

Quote: Aaron @ 21st February 2015, 5:07 PM GMT

Welcome to the bi-annual meeting of the Let's-Make-No-F**king-Sense thread.

Wooooooooooh!

I thought this was going to be about the little mishap on the live Eastenders. I think they should have just called 'Ian' 'Adam' from that point on. Then gone through the archives and overdubbed every single mention of 'Ian' (changing it to 'Adam') in every previous episode. Then claimed he was always called Adam.

:|

Quote: DougWonnacott @ 21st February 2015, 11:30 PM GMT

I thought this was going to be about the little mishap on the live Eastenders. I think they should have just called 'Ian' 'Adam' from that point on. Then gone through the archives and overdubbed every single mention of 'Ian' (changing it to 'Adam') in every previous episode. Then claimed he was always called Adam.

:D

What's Eastenders?

Quote: Chappers @ 22nd February 2015, 9:14 PM GMT

What's Eastenders?

Quote: keewik @ 22nd February 2015, 9:23 PM GMT

:|