BCG Cat. Page 8

Quote: Aaron @ October 24 2009, 11:03 PM BST

Laughing out loud

I do love that story.

Whilst I certainly wouldn't use it for such a purpose (disturbing), I would love to have everything in my home remote-controlled.

Karma got revenge on him you know. He took my friend to London Zoo and they were feeding the snakes these dead mice and they watched this huge snake swallow one whole and he said "That is WICKED!" and a little boy turned to him and said "You are horrible" and kicked him in the nuts. My friend couldn't stand up because she was laughing so much and the more he said it wasn't funny, the funnier it got.

Quote: AngieBaby @ October 24 2009, 10:52 PM BST

Funny as Lime's comment was, this thread is for cat lovers (and yes, that includes single women who smear cat food on their genitals).

I hope it also includes men who love cats so much that they breastfeed abandoned kittens:

Quote: Kenneth @ October 24 2009, 11:21 PM BST

I hope it also includes men who love cats so much that they breastfeed abandoned kittens:

Laughing out loud

Quote: zooo @ October 24 2009, 11:03 PM BST

Including his girlfriend.

Ha!

Quote: zooo @ October 24 2009, 11:03 PM BST

Including his girlfriend.

Would you come with a 'pulsate' setting?

*adds it to the list*

Quote: zooo @ October 25 2009, 8:56 PM BST

*adds it to the list*

Oh yeahhhhhhhhhh.

What other settings would Zooo have?

Quote: Tuumble @ October 23 2009, 7:43 PM BST

You can the cat in my avatar if you like - he's freakin' me out maan!

"Where did you get that cat, where did you get that cat?" Seriously, is it on YouTube?

Assuming the BCG gets an imaginary cat, will it be a Tom or a Queen?

Oh, and will it still have it's reproductive parts?

Quote: The Rook @ October 25 2009, 11:29 PM BST

"Where did you get that cat, where did you get that cat?" Seriously, is it on YouTube?

Nicked from an another forum person's avatar. It makes jump when I see it on there now when he makes posts with rather choice expressions. For a fraction of a second I think it was me that said them. :$

Did we get one in the end?

Quit living in the past sunshine

If I lived the past it would be with Steve Sunshine .........or cheap hookers.

Can we have a Capybara instead?