Skit Comp 15 - 22.1.15

More hilarity afoot so congratulations to OTTERFOX for winning. PM me with a subject for next wank please.
Hence:

Votes - Points - Name
3 - 10 - Otterfox
1 - 5 - Tony Kay, Pugsmith
Special mention: Wills

Your new subject: FABLES (chosen by Gappy).

Rules:
One entry/vote per person. Anyone can enter regardless of colour, sexual preferences or inside leg measurement, except voles.
Can be a sketch, joke, lyric or anything else as long as it's yours and vaguely linked to the topic. Please try to only post your entry/vote and no other posts.
You can edit your entry as much as you want, up until the closing time.

Competition Closes: 22.1.15

Overall Leader Board is now:
Position - Points - Name
1 - 32 - Gappy
2 - 20 - Tiggy
3 - 17 - Otterfox
4 - 16 - Hart
5 - 12 - Pugsmith
6 - 10 - Craig H
7 - 5 - Darren Hoskins, Tony Kay

I Once know a guy they used to call Fab Les,
Whenever he told me one of his story's,
I always felt there was a lesson I could learn from them!

INT- CARE HOME. EVENING.

An OLD MAN is sat opposite bored looking young visitors, presumably his GRANDCHILDREN, talking with them.

A montage plays of the OLD MAN talking, oblivious to the actions of his GRANDCHILDREN, who, in chronological order:

. stare at each other mouthing and laughing.
. loudly play snap.
. whip out scrabble and play a bit.
. crack out twister and play with the residents.
. frantically phone an ambulance and aid paramedics after an resident acquires an injury through reckless twister ambition.
. cautiously return to their oblivious relative, who continues to drone.
. share and read a copy of Middlemarch, by George Eliot.
. go wild and fight each other.
. attempt to summon Satan.
. resort to making impossibly detailed and uncannily real models of themselves to sit in their chairs.

Just as they are about to finish, he addresses them directly, and they throw the models comically to the side and sit down, eyebrows raised.

OLD MAN

So then, the 917th elephant tries to catch the ant, and fails just like the other 116. Now, can you tell me what the moral of the story is?

GRANDCHILD #1

Don't visit granddad?

OLD MAN

Well it's not my fault the telly's broken, is it? You little shit. Don't you think I want Pointless on as well?

OLD MAN CONT. (To the other GRANDCHILD)

And you can get me another f**king digestive.

KING SIGHS

Wanks upon a time, in a shitty really near here, there live Good King Walter. Walter was good and a king and never put photos of kebabs on Facebook. He desired truth and love and a blow job off Sarah Jessica Parker. And so he sent forsk his Gay Men to lead her to him.
But Sarah quoth, 'No, for I am doing the second film of 'Sex and the City' - a bizarre title indeed, as there was no city in it either.
Again they bescreeched her. But she quipped, 'No, for I am doing a new perfume, 'Divine Equine'.'
A third time they bespanked her. But she incested, 'No, for I can't be arsed.'
'Walter does not wish to arse you,' they ejaculated. 'He just wants a good gobble.'
'Chins up,' thunk Sarah and allowed herself to be led off.
It was Winter now and Walter knew one swallow would not make a Summer, but he greeted her to be eated by her.
And so Sarah attempted to play the pink oboe but alas, she spluttered, 'Bad taste!' (Strange, cumming from someone who made millions out of four boilers being banged.)
Again she tried to yaffle the yoghurt canon but alack, she spurted, 'Disgusting!' (Strange, cumming from someone who makes David Cameron look like Cameron Diaz.)
A final time she attempted that tasty non-dairy treat, but shit, she spouted, 'Gross!' (Strange, cumming from someone with fewer fans than the North Pole.)
Finally Walter cursed, 'If she can't give me head, then off with hers,' and she was taken away to be sexed 'n' cuted.
MORAL: You can lead a horse to Walter, but...

MASTER: Class, today I propose to show you that, in life, the whole picture is often elusive, and that the true ninja looks beyond the immediate for enlightenment. Adepts, earlier today I positioned a small troupe of blind beggars around an elephant, and invited them to feel the beast. Now, let us see what manner of creature they divine our pachyderm friend to be. Bring in the blindoes!

[Door opens, much bustle]

Welcome, my sightless friends. I hope you all enjoyed the elephant. I wonder, can you describe for my class what you discovered [Sniggers] when you felt the elephant. You. [Beat] You there. You!

BLINDMAN 1: Who?

MASTER: You! The one on the end.

BLINDMAN 1: Which end?

MASTER: This end! You! You, this one!

BLINDMAN 1: Ow! Stop poking me with bamboo.

MASTER: How else could I make you realise which one I wanted?

BLINDMAN 1: You could have said Steve.

MASTER: I don't have time for all that, I've got astral planes to master. Anyway, tell me what the [another snigger] *elephant* felt like. [Under breath] Ah, this is going tobe brilliant.

BLINDMAN 1: A large adult male quadruped mammal.

MASTER: [Beat] Oh. Sure?

BLINDMAN 1: Pretty much.

MASTER: And, you didn't, perhaps, think it might have been a tree?

BLINDMAN 1: Nope.

MASTER: Even though I put you in front of the leg? And you couldn't see the rest of it?

BLINDMAN 1: No. I can't see, but luckily, I *can* walk. And move my hands about.

MASTER: Oh, that was clever.

BLINDMAN 1: Well, I've been blind before.

MASTER: Hmmm. And what about you, the one next to him? Blindman 2.

BLINDMAN 2: Graham.

MASTER: Blindman 2, I suppose you didn't think an elephant was a sort of big pot, despite being positioned carefully at the back right next to the bit that feels like a big pot?

BLINDMAN 2: No.

MASTER: You moved about too, did you?

BLINDMAN 2: No. But pots aren't warm. And don't shuffle about. Oh, and they rarely do a poo.

MASTER: Right, that's all well and good, lads, but you're sort of crushing my allegorical buzz here. I don't suppose the rest of you thought an elephant was a snake, or a rope, or anything of that sort?

BLINDMAN 3: No. Well, I wasn't sure what I'd felt at first, but then we all had a chat, and I decided the others were right with the quadruped bit and all that.

MASTER: You're not allowed to discuss the question! How can I make salient points about holistic intelligence if you idiots start thinking collectively? What do you do, have a blindman council every second Wednesday to pool new knowledge gleaned from rubbing stuff? That's creepy.

BLINDMAN 3: No, but you left us in the atrium for four hours with nothing to do, so we got chatting.

MASTER: I thought you'd all think you were alone.

BLINDMAN 2: It's a pretty small atrium. More of a cupboard. Anyway, when I heard it was allegory time, I thought we were supposed to prove the value of working together. That's classic allegory that.

BLINDMAN 1: Don't you believe it, Graham. This lot don't want good allegorical press for the blind beggar, it would undermine the status quo, and all these bloody tenth generation shinobi types get a good living on the back of that.

BLINDMAN 3: Yeah, that sounds right. We're way better than those ninjas.

MASTER: Shut up!

BLINDMAN 1: We know what an elephant is through teamwork and deduction, not the twin gifts of hereditary privilege and 20/20 vision!

MASTER: What bloody colour was it then? [Silence] If you lot are so great, tell me what colour the elephant was? Sniff it out, or whatever it is you freaks do.

BLINDMAN 2: Erm...blue...ish?

MASTER: Rubbish! Right, class, today's real lesson: the blind are scum. Destroy them! Destroy them, my dark crows of combat!

[Sound of tons of ninjas efficiently duffing up the beggars]

MASTER: Yeah! Now we're talking. [Shouts] Hey, Pedro! Get the barbecue going - elephant fritters!

I Googled a list of Fables, hoping to find one called "the Old Fox and the Turnips" or something that I could turn into a parody of Fox News talking about Birmingham...
There was one called " Washing The Ethiopian White" which was frankly no help at all...
The closest I could find was "the Evil, Lying, Old Bastard Tells Lies" in which an evil, lying old Bastard tells lies... The moral of the story seemed to be - don't trust the Evil, Lying, Old Bastard for he lieth.And is a Bastard.

Quote: Darren hoskins @ 21st January 2015, 10:09 AM GMT

I Googled a list of Fables, hoping to find one called "the Old Fox and the Turnips" or something that I could turn into a parody of Fox News talking about Birmingham...
There was one called " Washing The Ethiopian White" which was frankly no help at all...
The closest I could find was "the Evil, Lying, Old Bastard Tells Lies" in which an evil, lying old Bastard tells lies... The moral of the story seemed to be - don't trust the Evil, Lying, Old Bastard for he lieth.And is a Bastard.

I found all these, any of help?
List of the Fables
• The Fox & the Grapes
• The Wild Boar & the Fox
• The Fox & the Stork
• The Cock & the Fox
• The Fox & the Goat
• The Fox & the Leopard
• The Fox & the Crow
• The Dog, the Cock, & the Fox
• The Ass, the Fox, & the Lion
• The Lion, the Bear, & the Fox
• The Fox & the Lion
• The Dogs & the Fox
• The Fox & the Crab
• The Old Lion & the Fox
• The Fox & the Hedgehog
• The Fox Without a Tail
• The Cat & the Fox
• The Fox & the Pheasants
• The Fox & the Monkey
• The Lion, the Ass, & the Fox
• The Cock & the Fox

Ah yes, but I wasn't really interested in fables about foxes I was more interested in pretending I wanted to make a point about Rupert Murdoch, Owner of Fox News Network thing.

I vote funy (just noticed the missing N).d

Michael for me.

AN INTERVIEWER IS AIMLESSLY WANDERING AROUND A RURAL AREA, MICROPHONE IN HAND.

INTERVIEWER(to cameraman):
It looks like the director is going to run with Clark Lawrences' interview with Furkan Swift. Stupid Clark bloody Lawrence yet again! Let's blow him out of the water and get a flippin' brilliant one today.

A TYPICAL FARMER APPROACHES...

INTERVIEWER:
Hi, are you interesting?

JOHN:
Well I could tell you an interesting story....(with vigour) Many moons ago when I was but a snapper, no; a whippet, no. What was I?

INTERVIEWER:
Piss off!

HE KICKS JOHN OUT OF SHOT.

HE APPROACHES ANOTHER MAN (TOM).

INTERVIEWER:
Excuse me?

TOM (thinks he is offering him the microphone):
(Grateful) Aw thanks!

HE TAKES THE MICROPHONE AND BEGINS WALKING AWAY.

INTERVIEWER RUNS AFTER HIM.

INTERVIEWER:
Give me the microphone back you feckin eejit!

INTERVIEWER GRABS THE MICROPHONE TURNS AND STARES INTO THE DISTANCE.

INTERVIEWER:
What in the name of question marks!!!???

THE CAMERA PANS TO WHERE THE INTERVIEWER IS LOOKING. WE SEE A STRANGE MAN APPROACHING. HE IS WEARING CANVAS SHORTS, A SHIRT AND TIE, LONG BLACK SOCKS AND BOOTS.

INTERVIEW:
Hello there..am..what are you?

STRANGE MAN (HUGO):
I'm just back...on the move for many years I was. My colleagues and I spent the last few years conquering each of the fabled Peaks of Palacuna. Hugo Wings' the name.

INTERVIEWER (ENTHUSIASTIC):
Great, great and what was...wait a moment; Hugo Wing? Part of the 'Peak Performers'; set out six years ago in the most daring climb ever conceived: to climb the seven peaks of the dreaded Palacuna region. Hugo Wing, Tony Bongojaw and Hoohar Derrerero - 'The Three Mountaineers'.

HUGO:
Yes, that's what they called me. They said I had it all, mountaineering, climbing and going up. 'The Three Mountaineers Tony and Hoohar' - that's what we were known as.

INTERVIEWER:
So where are the others?

HUGO:
I'm afraid I am the sole survivor. Bongojaw and Derrerero met a fate worse than death...equal to death...am death.

INTERVIEWER:
That is a pity I suppose but did you do it? Did you conquer the seven peaks?

HUGO:
I conquered all seven peaks and I even have the spoons to prove it.

HE HOLDS OUT SEVEN SPOONS.

HUGO:
I brought these spoons with me and I used one for a victory meal at the summit of each of the seven peaks.

INTERVIEWER:
Amazing. No one has ever ventured into the Palacuna region before. What did you find? Where did you go? What happened to Tony and Hoohar?

HUGO:
It was a strange place. We saw it all. Golden rivers, statues only visible in sunlight, a perfectly square duck. At one point Crivenden mountain inverted in on itself and became a molehill. We found ourselves trapped with a squadron of otters that had some of the loveliest hair-cuts I had ever seen.

They were slicked to the side, slicked to the other side, more had that sort of tousled look. Pomade and hair gel everywhere. Very well groomed, absolutely lovely.

After four day we were rescued by a fox with a handlebar moustache and tweed cap. He called himself 'the hunter Jack Steed'. He took us back to his place and shows us his collection of rare artefacts.

It was truly astounding. A pair of owls hands, a monkey's shoe, a jar full of hare's breath.

INTERVIEWER:
Wow this is bloody gold! (addressing cameraman) are you getting this?

(back to Hugo) So what happened Tony and Hoohar?

HUGO:
Well the very next day we set out for peak number five; The Bishops Candle. We began noticing signs telling us not to observe arguments and in-fighting between the animals. We thought nothing of it and soon came across a heated argument between a woodpecker and a squirrel.

I couldn't make out everything they were saying but I got the gist of it. The woodpecker was going mental tututuut(woodpecker sounds) and then the squirrel was all (squeak sounds). The woodpecker naturally didn't like that one bit and went (more animated) tutututututut.

The squirrel was just pulling out a machete when Bongojaw sneezed. In seconds we were completely surrounded. They were all there; Brogue-footed monkeys, stripy lions, the lovely-haired otters.

I was the first to react. I quickly looked the other way and I started breathing into a bush full of geese. Luckily they engaged me in conversation about the posture of badgers.

Bongojaw was taken by the otters and they placed him in a barbers chair.

INTERVIEWER:
What did they do? Stab him with a scissors?

HUGO:
No, nothing like that. They washed his sidelocks, they measured his fringe and then just...(solemnly) just combed his hair to death.

Derrerero went much quicker. He got stung by lions.

INTERVIEWER:
Stung by lions? Stung?

HUGO:
Yes they have tails don't they. I had escaped but was lost without my friends. I spent the next two weeks crying into my biscuits.

With a heavy heart I climbed the last two peaks and now here I am.

INTERVIEWER:
This is unbelievable! This is..what a find!

INTERVIEWER LOOKS AT CAMERA AGAIN.

INTERVIEWER:
You're getting all this?

CAMERAMAN TILTS THE CAMERA SLIGHTLY MORE TOWARDS THE INTERVIEWER.

INTERVIEWER:
Why did you tilt the camera then? You did get that interview didn't you?

CAMERAMAN:
Yeah I got it from the very start.

INTERVIEWER:
The very start of this interview?

CAMERAMAN:
Ye...ah the very start. The interview at the very start.....with the first guy.

WE PAN OUT TO SEE JOHN(FIRST INTERVIEWEE) STILL WAFFLING ON ABOUT BEING A SNAPPER OR A WHIPPET.

INTERVIEWER (TO HUGO):
Just stay there one moment I'd like to ask you a couple of more questions.

INTERVIEWER APPROACHES THE CAMERAMAN.

INTERVIEWER(annoyed):
What did you record?

INTERVIEWER (OFF CAMERA) EMITS A RANGE OF EXPLETIVES.

INTERVIEWER:
It's okay. We'll just go through the questions with him again.

CAMERAMAN:
Hugo's gone.

INTERVIEWER GOES OFF ON ANOTHER EXPLETIVE RANT. THE SCREEN GOES BLANK.

CUT TO INTERVIEWER. TODAY WE GOING TO HEAR AN ABSOLUTELY AMAZING STORY FROM A TRULY INCREDIBLE MAN.

PAN OUT TO REVEAL JOHN.

INTERVIEWER:
So John what were you called when you were young?

JOHN:
Well it all depended if it was before or after my mother swept the floor. Some days she wouldn't sweep it 'til, God surely nine or ten at night. On occasion I could be gone to bed before she called me anything...this other time there was a blade of grass in my shoe...

INTERVIEWER THROWS HIS MICROPHONE OVER HIS SHOULDER AND WALKS OFF.

END.

I vote for Gappy. very good!

Yes, Gappy.

Je suis Otterfox

Oops, I got my dates muddled and voted early. :$ Enjoyed Otter's, but shall stick with Funy.