Sex, Lies And Chocolate Cakes

My debut book SEX, LIES AND CHOCOLATE CAKES (The Secret Eater's Diary) is now available to buy from Amazon for the princely sum of 99p. Please buy it. I need to get some bread and milk :)

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00RPPHANS?%2AVersion%2A=1&%2Aentries%2A=0

After accidentally exposing himself to his son's girlfriend, and realising that because of his over-hanging stomach, she couldn't actually see anything, Eric Baxter decides it's time he went on a diet. Unfortunately, due to an exercise allergy, and an eating obsession, it isn't going to be as easy as he first thought.

Throw in a battle of wits with his neighbour's cat over toilet rights to his garden, a son who lives in the shed and dreams of being discovered on The X Factor, a stroppy teenage daughter with a Wayne Rooney fixation, a wife who doesn't want to sleep with him anymore, and an amorous work colleague who does, and you have all the ingredients to Sex, Lies and Chocolate Cakes: The Secret Eater's Diary.

I'm poor...but this sounds interesting

It's staggeringly interesting even if I do say so myself :D

Hey Steven,
your book caught my attention and I wanna buy it.
Just one question - will the kindle edition work for my android tablet?

If you download the Kindle App it will.

i was gonna buy a hardcopy...but there aren't any :(

Hi Lisa, I'm working on creating a hardcopy but negotiating createspace is taking nearly as long as it did to write the novella in the first place so will be a few weeks yet.

John, if you haven't bought it yet save your money as I'll be doing a two day free promo soon. But if you have bought it, sorry to tell you I don't do refunds :P

Sex, Lies and Chocolate Cakes is now free for three days. 18 fantastic reviews and a pretty good read even if I do say so myself. It even has a shiny new cover. Which is kind of the reason for the free promo.

The lesson here is never rush to get your product out there until you are completey satisfied with every part of it! :)