Baby Jesus Stolen, Replaced W/ Severed Pig's Head

Baby Jesus Stolen, Replaced With Severed Pig's Head http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDxFgxrIarc

i like it but you went to much about the pork head, you should be mor un movment like you have a funny face thing

less arm movments and it would have been funnier

for example instead of waving your hand just stay still black pork matters

less body movment and more eye movment side to side , stay still you will be much funnier cause you talk funny in your delivery

Quote: comedywriter dude @ 28th December 2014, 8:00 PM GMT

i like it but you went to much about the pork head, you should be mor un movment like you have a funny face thing

less arm movments and it would have been funnier

for example instead of waving your hand just stay still black pork matters

less body movment and more eye movment side to side , stay still you will be much funnier cause you talk funny in your delivery

Thanx for the input. I find it quite frankly surreal anyone notices that kind of shit. I've actually thought about it. I shoot from upper chest towards up. I often feel the body expressive energy trying to over compensate for all the energy that's being suppressed below by virtue of the fact no one can see it.

If my body's on full cam it just flows naturally like there's no dam.

Cheers!

well I noticed it because , quite frankly I keep cards close to my chest I have been involved in alot of comedys as a writer, and director, I spotted it straight away , a pub scnene whould suit you well to , some point of reference you drinking a beer and hot chick walking up next to you but you ignore her telling a joke would suit you nicley also in film sence]]

yes you ar deffinatly over comensating like last guy I just comented he should have a microphone well you don't really need a microphone as point of reference as you don't look side to sideid eand all the rest

i would suggest in your video have hot chicks around you

this would comisate you being a bit more less flowing

like for example to ree do your scene and in top right behind you have hot girl making out with a guy then another guy

you no ike seth rogan would, as you tell your pig joke while still keping your movment less and yes I agree top half but you don't have to your moving because your the only one in th picture you could even have cartoons around you and would make it better

i think you have great cinema quality seth rogan like

and keep the unshaven look going too forever

you also have a nice voice , you don't even realise it but your talking in key tone , if you don't mind me saying your funny nose makes it funny I think your funny

you could do a mad hip hop sketch pretend to be a hip hop guy ha ha would be funny bandena on head

Quote: comedywriter dude @ 28th December 2014, 8:17 PM GMT

well I noticed it because , quite frankly I keep cards close to my chest I have been involved in alot of comedys as a writer, and director, I spotted it straight away , a pub scnene whould suit you well to , some point of reference you drinking a beer and hot chick walking up next to you but you ignore her telling a joke would suit you nicley also in film sence]]

i would suggest in your video have hot chicks around you

this would comisate you being a bit more less flowing

Got plenty of "hot chicks" around me. (ok; over-exaggeration - actually two)
But two; is two more than zero, right? ;)

I take kindly to constructive advice,
but if you want anyone to take your advice seriously,
at least learn to spell words correctly.

It would give you a helluva lot more "street cred"
if you didn't bastardize the correct spelling of words so frequently.

Many Cheers!

as you are coming across as a looser america character i.i seth rogan I realy suggest you get hot chicks in the picture background of your sketches

Quote: Deep Space @ 28th December 2014, 8:28 PM GMT

Got plenty of "hot chicks" around me. (ok; over-exaggeration - actually two)
But two; is two more than zero, right? ;)

I take kindly to constructive advice,
but if you want anyone to take your advice seriously,
at least learn to spell words correctly.

It would give you a helluva lot more "street cred"
if you didn't bastardize the correct spelling of words so frequently.

Many Cheers!

i don't need to spell right if you take my advice you will be big, okay then

Quote: comedywriter dude @ 28th December 2014, 8:31 PM GMT

as you are coming across as a looser america character i.i seth rogan I realy suggest you get hot chicks in the picture background of your sketches

i don't need to spell right if you take my advice you will be big, okay then

Some of us don't feel the need to be "big" because we ain't small to begin with.
"Projection": Look it up.

Cheers!

Deep space you really might want to check out Comedywriter Dudes other posts.

As you may just have swallowed a hook.....and not the kind with a great base line.

Quote: sootyj @ 28th December 2014, 8:36 PM GMT

As you may just have swallowed a hook.....and not the kind with a great base line.

fine

Real time is my baby. F**k history.

funny you say that as I have done 3D graphics for hip hop artists , yall judge me for my spelling oh powre to ya

f**k this

I never mentioned your spelling.

But if you're going to fake having a developmental disorder, you might want to add a little bit of variety to your errors.

Word transposition maybe.

Quote: Deep Space @ 28th December 2014, 8:40 PM GMT

Real time is my baby. F**k history.

Those who do not learn from histories mistakes are doomed to repeat them.

Or spend a dozen or so posts arguing with someone who's just clamouring for a little attention. By taking on the persona of a neuro diverse Australian comedy writer.

Upto you.

Maybe you could gather your pithy respsonses and construct a comedy monologue from them.