Indian motheer fuckin doctors

Yo why they always indian mother f**king doctors
be a black man in hospital you can't find no mother f**king black doctor

call me racist but I break my leg always indian mother f**kers looking round my leg if I got a disease on my leg they call another indian doctor in

cause you see indian doctors see al the diseasesthat's why they call them in

you know I never new that, but it the truth

them indian doctors ---------------------ssssssssssee they know there shit ebolo just happenin right now

so I break my leg I sittin there all the indians crowdn around im' thinkin maybe I don't realy need or want no black docttor

what black doctor gonna teach me?

black doctor
"oh you ben shot"

yer no f**king shit I been shot

black doctor
"oh you been shot in the ghetto"

yer no f**king shit I got shot in the ghetto

black doctor - bullet went right threw

you know black doctors they not that shit

so you can sorta tell you go to hospital , your leg been shot black doctor it go threw

indian doctor turn up , you better know you got an infection best get it fixed

Speaking from experience, the reason there are so many Indian doctors in the U.K harks back to the U.K and England's colonial past - we have a lot of Indians living here and it's seen as a desirable career choice for the richer Indian families. Further to this, the N.H.S actively encourages health care practitions from that region as a matter of policy.

Though I don't know why you're talking about ebola in reference to indian doctors - ebola being largely restricted to 3 African countries.

I also don't know why you never see any black doctors when you've been shot, perhaps you were heading towards an enlightening discussion on social stratification.

However, it's possible I might have misunderstood your intent and that it's all in the delivery. Perhaps you'd have more luck if you posted a recording of your work so people can hear rather than read the material.

Quote: Dan B @ 26th December 2014, 10:42 PM GMT

Speaking from experience, the reason there are so many Indian doctors in the U.K harks back to the U.K and England's colonial past - we have a lot of Indians living here and it's seen as a desirable career choice for the richer Indian families. Further to this, the N.H.S actively encourages health care practitions from that region as a matter of policy.

Though I don't know why you're talking about ebola in reference to indian doctors - ebola being largely restricted to 3 African countries.

I also don't know why you never see any black doctors when you've been shot, perhaps you were heading towards an enlightening discussion on social stratification.

However, it's possible I might have misunderstood your intent and that it's all in the delivery. Perhaps you'd have more luck if you posted a recording of your work so people can hear rather than read the material.

its funny, you no it is otherwise you would have posted its not funny, your well you are correct I see things and write about them and turn them into jokes,

on a non funney level I did not no its to do with colonial past and I'm not a comedian I simply write material so with the right comeidan can deliver properly but the meterial is there,

i found your reply interesting

Fair enough, I would say that if you want to encourage people to use your material I'd run it by someone to help with the spelling - some people won't look past poor spelling no matter how good the material.

Why don't you want to perform the material yourself, if you don't mind my asking?

That's racist!

i wrote it with a black comedian in mind,

Quote: Dan B @ 26th December 2014, 10:57 PM GMT

Fair enough, I would say that if you want to encourage people to use your material I'd run it by someone to help with the spelling - some people won't look past poor spelling no matter how good the material.

Why don't you want to perform the material yourself, if you don't mind my asking?

alot of my jokes are for black comedians I'm white,

fan of david chappelle ect

and I get to nervous on stage

thinking that black people cannot be racist is racist.