Drinks Page 97

Quote: sootyj @ 27th October 2014, 6:18 PM GMT

cool I'll get a chance to sort it on Thursday, at the moment bit tied up restarting my Zombie standup career and writing a pastiche of Magnum for a company that produces pastiches of 80s detective thrillers

The world's gone Zombie crazy this year; there were loads of students dressed as the undead in the City Wetherspoons last Saturday. Plus a woman oddly wearing a crown in Clissold Park(!)

Wetherspoons? You're sure they weren't real zombies

They were merely "Guest Zombies" or "Buy One Zombie and Get A Witch/Warlock For Half Price"

Ah heck, just realised I'm not free on the 22nd !

If it's moved to the 29th November I definitely cannot make it as I am appearing in a singing festival (yes, really!)

Quote: TheBlueNun @ 7th November 2014, 10:54 AM GMT

If it's moved to the 29th November I definitely cannot make it as I am appearing in a singing festival (yes, really!)

With the Von Trapp Family?

its the 22nd I'm sorting bookings this weekend I think enough people have committed to that date.

I'm not a definite - but I'll try to make it.

Quote: Chappers @ 7th November 2014, 9:21 PM GMT

With the Von Trapp Family?

That's north-East London; I am a distant relative of The Singing Nun.

Quote: TheBlueNun @ 8th November 2014, 11:10 AM GMT

That's north-East London; I am a distant relative of The Singing Nun.

Dominique? :O Then you are famous.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 8th November 2014, 11:41 AM GMT

Dominique? :O Then you are famous.

Oh indeed, I have my trusty acoustic sitting in the dining room just itching to be taken out of its case and plucked. Sister Smile as I liked to call her was one of the only famous people to emerge from Belgium, well along with Adolph Sax and Herge anyway. There's also a comedy connection with the original title for DTDD - ergo "Dead Belgians Don't Count"

Anyway...back to the drink, it's clearly marked up in green ink on my calendar. Hurrah.

Pub booked near Euston, I'm organizing this through Facebook so please PM for me details

nb if I didn't invite you on Facebook its either because I don't have your id or I don't recognise you.

It won't be because I dislike you or anything.

Also it's very easy to get to from oop North or dan sarf, so don't let your geographic impediment put you off.

Bumping up because it's happening tomorrow...

Have fun everyone. Someone have a cider for me.

Yeah
Someone have one for me as well