The Mindy Project Page 2

I bet everyone dies like at the end of Black Adder.

Quote: zooo @ August 23 2013, 7:04 PM BST

We have not yet seen Happy Ending's Happy Ending.

I have. Cool

ZIP YOUR LIP!

The second season of this has been pretty good, better than season 1 so far I'd say. The addition of the Happy Endings guy, Adam Pally, was very welcome. Though it means the posh English one gets even less to do now.

Finished the second season of this, the last episode ends brilliantly. All in all it's really gone up in my estimation. Helped in no small part by the addition of Adam Pally to the third lead spot, basically kicking the not as funny English character back a spot.

This season it's been one of my favourite network sitcoms. I may have actually enjoyed it more than Parks & Rec this year. Certainly more than New Girl, which has been a bit choppy.

Glad there's a third season coming.

My favourite American sitcom. E4 are so effing behind. I think season 2 starts next month or something.

Quote: zooo @ 13th May 2014, 3:23 PM BST

My favourite American sitcom. E4 are so effing behind. I think season 2 starts next month or something.

Have you not watched it already?

I don't think so.
Nope, not seen any episodes with Happy Endings bloke in so I can't have.

I really like this sitcom primarily because it's a sitcom my wife will actually watch with me. :D
Overall though I think it's a show that developed its characters well and surprisingly quickly.

I am basically in love with Mindy.
And Danny Castellano. <3

Has Mork turned up yet?

Quote: zooo @ 11th August 2014, 6:04 PM BST

I am basically in love with Mindy.
And Danny Castellano. <3

Haha!
I may have a man crush on Danny Castellano too.

He'sjustsoperfect. Lovey

I tried it, but couldn't watch more than a few episodes. Mindy is supposed to be a smart and educated doctor, yet she spends a lot of time obsessing over her looks and dates. Sure, the show is supposed to let you see that she's not perfect and that she's got insecurities, but not by making her seem completely unprofessional and accepting of the office bullying. It's just not ok, not even on a TV show, to show colleagues repeateadly calling (normal-weight) Mindy fat in the work place!

Kudos for Mindy Kaling getting her own show. But, it's just not my cup of tea.

People do make comments about her weight, but it's usually the ones who are supposed to be idiots. And she always has a ton of self esteem and doesn't let it affect her belief that she's gorgeous in the slightest, which I think is pretty healthy in a TV character.