Quick video to sum up my year of teacher training

A few funny things I thought about interview questions and teacher training. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IFetxOucN0g like?

Different.
The jokes are not that bad. I think you lose an awful lot by trying to deliver them with the CG voices. The animation is fine, clever even, but I really think you think you should rope in a friend and voice them. Or even just voice them yourself. It's actually not that difficult to put on a voice of the opposite sex, erm, so I've been told.
Plus CG voices tend to creep me out a bit.

The whole thing unless I am mistaken is a template. Stops a bit short would have liked a stronger out. 6/10

hey thanks for the feedback.

It is a template/type-to-speak animation (I would have preferred xtranormal but they have gone out of business). I think these templates can help the sarcasm come across in the dead pan way they talk and look, and it be an easy means to get a point across(as in this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c9fc-crEFDw). But there is a timing issue with delivering one liners - so maybe it is not suited to those types jokes...

Glad you liked the jokes btw :)

I hate these animations have you got a script I can read?

Quote: sootyj @ 4th August 2014, 10:11 AM BST

I hate these animations have you got a script I can read?

a script? There are only a few jokes in it lol, let me see...

Job Interview - Trainee Teacher

INTERVIEWER
As a teacher empathy is very important. Do you find it easy to put yourself in the position of others?
TRAINEE TEACHER
Yes, I just push them out of the way.
INTERVIEWER
Why are you leaving your current position?
TRAINEE TEACHER
It does not exist.
INTERVIEWER
How important is becoming a teacher to you?
TRAINEE TEACHER
I dream of nothing else.
INTERVIEWER
What is your main goal for the future?
TRAINEE TEACHER
To bring down Capitalism.
INTERVIEWER
How have you prepared to manage difficult students?
TRAINEE TEACHER
I have read an entire behavior management book.
INTERVIEWER
The only way a behavior management book is going to help you handle difficult students is if you beat them over the head with it.
TRAINEE TEACHER
I cannot do that...
TRAINEE TEACHER
It's digital.
INTERVIEWER
What is your greatest achievement so far?
TRAINEE TEACHER
I once built a miniature Roman coliseum out of small change.
INTERVIEWER
How do you handle pressure?
TRAINEE TEACHER
With force.
INTERVIEWER
Oh dear God.