Things for my blog!!

Hey everybody

I'm now doing a new blog, mainly featuring debates about various random things and topical news - with a funny/humourous twist.

Can some of you people give me either: Two things to compare, or something to talk about!! I'll give you a mention on the post.

Here's the blog: http://jeremyarsenic.wordpress.com

I assume by this being showcase you don't want feedback?

Quote: sootyj @ 27th June 2014, 3:20 PM BST

I assume by this being showcase you don't want feedback?

Obviously not, there's no better place to post it, so here is were I did.. please suggest something

As topics, you could start with the over use of first person in blog writing.

Quote: sootyj @ 27th June 2014, 3:34 PM BST

As topics, you could start with the over use of first person in blog writing.

Not a bad suggestion... the blog is less serious and satirical than yours however.

Surely if you've started a blog it is because you have things to say?

I would like you to write about the overall impact of the Criminal Justice Act 2003 on justice in England and Wales, but it is unlikely you will be able to get sufficiently enthused about the subject.

How about David Cameron being on his own in Europe again not wanting to play with the Luxembourger.
or
Middle England mums venturing out of Berkshire and Surrey for Wimbledon.

These are all good... I was thinking more fun things but I'll consider these

Maybe the funniest thing to happen recently was not the Suarez bite but the way Chiellini reacted.

I'm sure it hurt, but which nerve crosses the shoulder and when disturbed (during a biting incident say) buckles the knees and renders the victim a three-year-old?

Quote: Wadley @ 27th June 2014, 5:57 PM BST

Maybe the funniest thing to happen recently was not the Suarez bite but the way Chiellini reacted.

I'm sure it hurt, but which nerve crosses the shoulder and when disturbed (during a biting incident say) buckles the knees and renders the victim a three-year-old?

You have a great point

Compare how people talk to strangers in a pub to how they talk to strangers on the internet.

Quote: Marc P @ 27th June 2014, 10:02 PM BST

Compare how people talk to strangers in a pub to how they talk to strangers on the internet.

I'll go for it.. what's your actual name?

Mark Pee

Quote: Marc P @ 27th June 2014, 10:42 PM BST

Mark Pee

Nice, really??

Lol, might as well be :)