Job Centre sketch (do enjoy)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwKueO6U83E

https://www.facebook.com/billybroncoshow?ref=hl

Quite bizarrely I noticed you're from Martock from your other videos...I grew up there! My mum lives in Bower Hinton now...how strange.

Anyway, the idea is good but it needs to be condensed and rewritten, the punchline needs to be a little bit more effective as we can see it coming anyway. I think it would be better if the jobless guy was less angry and more uncomfortable, he's not very likeable as self-entitled gump.

Liked the various jobs, but you should drop in a good job which is bad, if you catch my drift, so:

OLDER MAN: "Cocklepicker on Morecombe bay?"
YOUNG MAN: "No."
OLDER MAN: "Household slave to a family?"
YOUNG MAN: "No."
OLDER MAN: "How about as a live-in housekeeper for a wealthy former musician?"
YOUNG MAN: "Yes, sounds great! Wait...who is it?"
OLDER MAN: "Kerry Katona."
YOUNG MAN: "Next."

Something better than that of course, but you get the gist.

Ha ha, like the line: " you've got a masters degree and now you think it's beneath you suck off a decrepid cancer patient"

Nice little finishing joke as well. Just a small obervation, I'm listening full volume on my laptop speakers and the older guy is a little hard to hear.

Quote: danphobic @ 11th June 2014, 9:30 PM BST

Ha ha, like the line: " you've got a masters degree and now you think it's beneath you suck off a decrepid cancer patient"

Is it an anatomical positional joke. I.e. That he would be on his knees and therefore the cancer patients cock that we was fellating would in fact be above him?

Can't pretend to speak for the OP but it's just a funny line, as in:

"oooo, he's got his a masters degree and now he thinks it's beneath him to suck off a decrepid cancer patient."

No wordplay joke there. Just a funny line.

Yeah the cancer qualifier never let's you down as a jobbing comedian.

I thought it was very funny, and also think it would have been better if the jobless guy was less angry, he got on my nerves a bit. But all around very good. I have subscribed to your channel and look forward to seeing more.