Mars Colony is HITCHIKER GUIDE+REDDWARF Sci-fi mix Page 3

It's brilliant Michael. Get the brown ale on order and wait for confirmation from the BBC!

Did you know that some people write it as "shit"?

Why have the moderators not closed this thread? Another example of standards slipping round here.

why haven't you reported it?

Another example of you absolving yourself of responsibility.

The moderators are always 'around' apparently.

I'll hit the report button though. It'll be a new experience.

I am ashamed at my behour. I was smashed. I'm sorry to all. This will be my final post

GOD 'true writers' write because there is nothing left to distract them and the bills are piling up. If you are rich enough to stroll around gasping at fields of daffodils, like they have never ever been therefore, and write some self indulgent dodgy ditty about it before going home to shag your sister in your rustic fifth home then fair play I guess.

please do not respond on personal attacks.
i want to hear only literary assaults.
I have been down that path before and ended up losing.
kind regards
DODGE

It wasn't a personal attack God it was a reference to Wordsworth who is in a large part responsible for the cult of the personality in writing. Just a different take on things that modify ones, well mine anyway, response to literary offerings.

never heard of him. does he write scifi?

He was part of a group called the romantic poets. The wife of another one PB Shelley wrote a book called Frankenstein probably the earliest great sci-fi novel and certainly still one of the most impactful on the genre.

Sorry that was a joke.

Ok. Well good luck with your various projects.

i want to hear only literary assaults.

Far too easy...