Lemon Pie's Sketchshow! Page 2

No probs Marc. I am more than happy for your comments and I do appreciate them. Cheers and will do.

John Lemon - great/funny look, so it starts strong just through the opening image, but then dips as you need to find something funnier to sing/say to keep up the level you first created. Nice ending though. Maybe redo it when you find something better as your sandwich filling. Louder audio now. :)

Bush Man is a good character.

I can see definite potential for you as a performer with a sketch/revue group, either live/filmed, so maybe look around for any local groups to team up with. Also you'd learn/develop a hell of a lot that way, and make useful contacts.

The stuff you've already filmed is a decent enough showreel for you as a performer to show to prospective collaborators.

Quote: Lemon Pie @ 9th March 2014, 10:02 AM GMT

I do intend on writing some proper material at some point but at the moment I'm just finding my feet with the quick more adlibed type stuff as I havnt got much free time.

If the lack of free time holds you back, or there's nothing going on locally, or you'd rather do solo stuff for now, then maybe consider finding a writer to collaborate with on here. There are loads of writers on this site, so just put the word out, and see if you're in synch with someone where it's mutually beneficial - you produce better material, and they also gain an outlet/exposure/experience, which might eventually lead to bigger/better things for both of you/as a team.

Good luck!

Thanks for the great feedback George totally understand your comments. Will definitely keep in mind what you are saying. Ta for watching.

Yw. :)

I wouldn't have kept watching/responded if I hadn't seen something I liked.

Hello again. For anyone who might be interested I've added quite a few new videos to my YouTube page including takes on music men Paul Heaton, Mick Jagger & Kelly Jones from the stereophonics.

Here's my take Robbie Williams

Slobbie Williams sings about his time with Oasis: https://youtu.be/OejBtoVpoT4