Lemon Pie's Sketchshow!

Hi all my name is Liam and here's some of my work..it's a self filmed (on a modest phone camera) mini sketchshow ! I have no acting experience and I'm certainly no comedian I have just always wanted to act and film my own sketches etc..so instead of talking about it I just do it :)

https://www.facebook.com/lemonpiessketchshow79

http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgBsRYAlCpTba9pXVK4s5iQ/feed

Bush man 2 has a nice, throwaway quality; a bit Adam & Joeish too. Doesn't drag. Will check out more later. :)

Audio is a bit quiet though - had to play it at full volume.

Cheers George :)

I watched a couple and your acting was pretty good and natural. I felt the material was pretty weak though and didn't go anywhere or contain any laughs.

Haha Fair enough. Which ones did you watch?

If I were you Lemon I would write some material first. As it is it's a bit like a girl singing into a hair dryer as she looks at herself in the mirror. Think of the medium you are using and make/shape something.

I like the World's deadliest prisoner, although I had to strain to hear it. You've got a great face for TV.

I watched Bushman and the Ian Brown/Gangster one.

Cheers for the feedback guys.

Thanks Beaky that's good to hear as I have always wanted to act in some capacity abd it is still a dream of mine.

Yeh some of the vids are more random than comedy Ben I.e Toni Sliponi I just thought an old-school type gangster talking song lyrics from the likes of the chemical brothers and Ian Brown would be interesting.

And that Liverpool accent is spot on.

I'm hoping you mean on the John Lemon vid Beaky? :/

And thanks for the tip Marc P. I do intend on writing some proper material at some point but at the moment I'm just finding my feet with the quick more adlibed type stuff as I havnt got much free time.

To be fair to you Lemon Pie most ad lib/improv is absolute garbage at best. And to try to do it solo and have a camera running is madness. If you don't have ideas why not simply act. Join the local am dram etc?

He can only do it when he's out on parole.

I think you're missing the point of my work Marc but that's understandable. I'm simply filming ideas that I find funny or enjoyable and some of them are random or improv but some are planned ideas to a certain extent but either way it entertains me and that's why I do it.

Quote: beaky @ 9th March 2014, 10:26 AM GMT

He can only do it when he's out on parole.

Haha very good Beaky :-)

You are putting it in showcase. Which is why I comment. Anyway if you are just having fun that's cool. I don't like reading diaristic blogs etc either. Meanwhile check out Hunter Davis on YouTube and good luck with it all. :)