Help writing a synopsis

I feel really silly asking for help on this but we've got a new web series we're making it's been written and about 75% filmed the only problem is we need to announce it and start hyping it but I'm having trouble coming up with a good synopsis I'm happy with that sells the show!

If anyone is good with these things and wants to give me a hand I'd really appreciate it and put you in the credits!

I'm still looking for help and time is begining to run out.

Anyone know where I can contact Obi Wan Kenobi? He's my only help Errr

It doesn't bode well for your web series if you did not start from a synopsis of some sort, it implies that your series is a bunch of badly constructed, ill-plotted, dis-corordinated lumps of video.

Only you can write a synopsis. Start with a brief description of each thing done so far, find the common thread that links it all together. Then rewrite the descriptions in the light of that thread.
Then get your blue pencil and slash that long description down to one page. That is your synopsis.

[quote name="Team Film It" post="1055542" date="17th February 2014, 3:13 AM GMT"]I'm still looking for help and time is begining to run out.

Jack Bauer is the man you want when time is running out!

:D

Quote: Team Film It @ 17th February 2014, 3:13 AM GMT

I'm still looking for help and time is begining to run out.

Anyone know where I can contact Obi Wan Kenobi? He's my only help Errr

Bill's right, but I'll have a look.