I'm a Celebrity 2013 parody - Joey Essex

Joey Essex loves to count and sing:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ECmmCojG5s&feature=youtu.be

Simplistic.

Any Tom Dick or Harry on the street, or with a Facebook account seems to be able enough to take the piss out of this guy.

It stopped being funny a long time ago.

The kid is a bit daft or maybe just maybe plays up to the cameras.

It isn't TV worthy it isn't news worthy and I certainly don't think it should be something aspiring comedians should dip their wit into for an easy gag.

Thanks Dungle

It was only a bit of light hearted fun, we all love Joey in this house and I don't think he is as daft as he makes out and I am sure he loves all the publicity he can get.

That is the first time I have been called an aspiring comedian and it felt odd, I am more of a video editor with some weird ideas and lots of different pieces of software, probably more suited to making adverts than being a comedian.

But thanks again, I enjoyed your street justice video

I think he definitely does act up to it. A guy I knew from Uni said he went to school with him and that he was a lot more bright, he even went so far as to say he was head boy. Whether that's true or not I couldn't possibly say.

But yeah, I think he plays to the camera however to be fair to him stupid or not he's made a good bit of money from being himself so there we go.

Yes as they say, the media is not a true reflection of reality.

Fair play to him I say, he is building a character that is making him lots of coin.

Also being from Essex this is top of the conversation list at work every Monday and Weds which grates!