The Ginge, The Geordie And The Geek

Just seen the first episode, and I liked it. I prefered the quickies to the longer sketches. The quick one liners worked especially well.

It's made me laugh a couple of times so far.
The Scotch have been doing some good comedy lately

Some bits were amusing. But men walking about in their underpants is not funny. It just isn't.

I thought it was pretty good. The ventriloquist's sketch was especially well acted.

It reminded me a bit of 'Three of a Kind'.

Terrible, terrible title.

But actually not at all bad.

It's not bad at all, some of the sketches are really nicely done. It seems a bit odd to me having a sketch show tucked away on BBC Two in the early evening, but I suppose there haven't really been a lot of pre watershed sketch shows lately, only Watson & Oliver who I quite like and seem to be improving all the time.

I'd agree with previous posters that the name is terrible, especially as although you can obviously tell why the Ginge and the Geordie are so named, there's nothing really within the format that really defines the geek apart from his glasses which he seldom wears in the sketches. Also, they should drop the underpants scenes and the dance routines. Also the codebreakers sketch went on far too long and I think verged a little too far into female stereotyping for my liking last week and we got another one this week. I think also they may regret the native Indian sketch in the future.

Started off good, the first two I liked, not sure about #3.
The underpants thing doesn't work for me, don't see the humour there.
Good to see something that doesn't rely on swearing to get a laugh.

Really liked this. It's original and different. Hope the Beeb do some more.