NJ: Speaking Bad

I liked it when I sent it in but then rejection makes me look at it and think no real zingers.

JUSTIN INTRO: Like an illegal immigrant escaping over the fence of a detention centre the spotlight was on UKIP last weekend. With one man taking centre stage before being made to exit, stage right of course, for undermining the conference. Godfrey Bloom, a man who is speaking bad.

GRAMS:BREAKING BAD ESQUE THEME

VOICEOVER:Meet Godfrey Bloom, a good man saying stupid things.

GODFREY:How we can possibly be giving a billion pounds a month, when we're in this sort of debt, to bongo bongo land?

VOICEOVER:Meet Godfrey Bloom, a man saying stupid things. After being diagnosed as a UKIP MEP, Godfrey has nothing to lose.

JESSY (WOMAN):You want to cook up offence, yo?

GODFREY:You're a woman and I know bad words.

JESSY:A straight like you wants to speak bad?

VOICEOVER:Sat on the European Parliament's Committee on Women's Rights and Gender Equality his profile grows further.

GODFREY:No small businessman with a brain would employ a woman of childbearing age.

JESSY:Yo Mr Bloom, that's offensive.
GODFREY:It's just sexism, really.

VOICEOVER:Listen as his trademark blue language gets him into more and more difficulty. But he'll stop at nothing to get in a misogynistic joke.

GODFREY:This place is full of sluts.

VOICEOVER:Will he ever catch a break? The PC brigade out to bust him, journalists on his tail and Nigel Farage wanting him dead. (BEAT)
Once you speak bad, it will always be quoted.