Writers Needed

Hi I am Mark

I have been gifted with the opportunity to make two sitcoms with British production company. I am looking for writers to help me, I have my own forum http://indie-comedy.boards.net Where we have many opportunities for comedy showcasing and ideas pitching to people in the industry.

Could do with the help.

Thanks

Hey Mark you have your own forum with no posts on it, did the production companies feel attracted to the bland minimalism of it.
Or do they have trouble getting reception on the train

I like it, I started it today, I pitched the idea in person and they where sold on it. So I am looking for writers and what better way then a forum and looking at other peoples forums. I have a couple of ideas that have generated interest. I wonder how many post where on this forum the day it started?

23 mostly about the Brittas Empire and whether Chris Barrie had a meth addiction.

Which of course wasn't true.

I think it was all Green Wing in those days.

Anyway, welcome Mark and good luck. Is English your first language by the way?

Thank you and yes it is. Easy to see why I need a writer.

I wonder if the production company in question is run by Ricardo Montalban and his diminutive manservant 'Tattoo'?

Well they do seem to be looking for PLANE English.

Quote: sootyj @ 6th October 2014, 3:43 PM BST

Well they do seem to be looking for PLANE English.

Every one a Maserati.

@Mark Batty are you on Twitter?

I'm interested

@paddyparkinson

Also interested. What happens next? A minute I suppose...

Interested also.

I think someone who has an opportunity to make a sitcom with a British production company wouldn't call them something as generic as "British production company"?

This is a bullshit opportunity don't waste your time on it.