New Comedy Podcast

Hello everyone,

In January we started a brand new british comedy, a podcast series The Bunker.

Premise: The Bunker is a monthly, hour-long, comedy podcast. Set in the year 2414, The Bunker is a breakfast radio show for the post-apocalypse generation. It chronicles the misadventures of David, Dave and Tom, as they struggle to host the programme from their underground bunker, complete with guests, interviews, short stories, music and monsters.

The series is fully scripted and is much more of a dramatised fiction than the usual unplanned off the cuff banter of many podcasts, anyway we've completed six of our planned twelve episodes and it would be great to get some feedback from people in the forum.

Here's a short extract: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W58-vqys0K0

You can listen for free on our website www.thebunkerpodcast.com/ or on iTunes www.itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/the-bunker/id841981906?mt=2

I look forward to hearing what people think.

Tom

I listened to about 20 minutes of one episode. Impressively professional I thought. Very well produced, written and performed, but possibly tricky to sustain the "grey but dangerous future " premise , even though it's seen from different angles ( in the section I heard). Maybe tricky having limited number of actors doing several characters by putting on slightly different voices ( I think this was what I was hearing), though maybe that's part of the fun of making it and hard to do otherwise on limited budget .
And great though the atmosheric noises/music at the start of bits were, I thought they went on just a wee bit too long.
Nice to have bits that weren't comedy-centric, like the bit on "The Overview Effect", which I'd never heard of and was kinda thought provoking .
Cheers.