Dumb and Dumber To

I loved the first film and this looks even funnier.

Twenty years after their last adventure, good-hearted yet dimwitted best friends Harry and Lloyd head out in search for one of their long lost children in the hope of gaining a new kidney.

The film is being released on the 14th November 2014. Here's the trailer:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lGXHVlEklgQ

Excellent! Long time since I've seen the first two films, so I'll crack those out later in the summer. Hadn't heard about this one previously, but will look forward to seeing it in cinemas. :)

The original is one of my all time favourite films, so can't wait for this. The trailer for this made me laugh out loud a couple of times.

I don't think I've ever seen the film but haven't they already made a second one?

Quote: reds @ 12th June 2014, 1:59 PM BST

I don't think I've ever seen the film but haven't they already made a second one?

Yes - but it was a prequel about how the boys met, featuring neither Carrey nor Daniels.

I thought it was a typo in the title - but no.

Watched the trailer, excellent. One to look forward to.

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 12th June 2014, 3:38 PM BST

One to look forward [b]to[b].

Nice slogan for the movie! ;)

Some of the gags in the trailer were pretty poor but I think there's enough there to make a funny film, just nothing near the greatness of the original ala Anchorman 2.

Can't wait for this - did anyone see Dumb And Dumberer? It didn't have the original people in it - I seem to think it was meant to be their kids.

Quote: Mikey88 @ 29th July 2014, 8:55 AM BST

Can't wait for this - did anyone see Dumb And Dumberer? It didn't have the original people in it - I seem to think it was meant to be their kids.

It was the same characters but showing how they first meet. It was pretty bad. Very odd watching another actor just trying to do a Jim Carrey impression. The new trailer looks promising though.

I seem to have lost respect from coworkers when I was laughing so hard at that preview.
Either I'm really low brow or the teachers around me have sticks up their asses.
Could be both...and they had just come back from trimming the maple trees outside the school.

Quote: Mikey88 @ 29th July 2014, 8:55 AM BST

It...was...HORRIBLE! It was so corny and it was just poop joke after poop joke.

Loved the original but looking at the trailer for the second film it just looks like Jim Carrey and Jeff Daniels are trying to boost their pension. shame

The fist one was fantastic, just could not get into the 2nd one

Quote: Roland NR EXPOSED @ 15th September 2015, 10:00 PM BST

The fist one was fantastic, just could not get into the 2nd one

I liked the first one. :D