Badults - Series 2

Bah, missed first episode.

Did laugh out loud at the end of this. It's a bit more sweary than it needs to be, but I do still like this.

How did this get a second series and a DVD release?

The jokes are terrible and as an aspiring writer, I use this to illustrate what I wish to avoid.

Tonight's episode "Holiday" was bloody awful and it even had this Young Ones vibe to it which makes me angry that I even have to compare the two.

I watched series one and thought it was pretty average, nothing special. Surprised to hear a second series was commissioned. This series has a very low laugh count, even the studio audience don't bother, even canned laughter is too good for the show. They've also been rather self-deprecating of their own material and rather than laughing, I just seem to nod along in agreement.

Well the last episode still wasn't very funny but I'll admit the execution of the plot was very good.

Ah, I know it'll not win any awards for best comedy, but I still enjoyed this series. Liked the Sliding Doors/Run Lola Run type last episode. It's very silly, but was very watchable.

I'm late in seeing this series, but it seems just as watchable as the last one. Sure, some gags fall flat, and they should have thought twice about redoing the montage routine, but overall there's much to enjoy, and despite the silliness and puerility, the 'plots' themselves are pretty sophisticated.