Snuff Box Page 3

Sitting in their mansions and pottering around in their gardens and playing with their kids cos they don't need to work anymore?

Quote: zooo @ October 27 2008, 5:32 PM BST

Sitting in their mansions and pottering around in their gardens and playing with their kids cos they don't need to work anymore?

I wish it were so, then maybe Bob Mortimer wouldn't have produced Tittybangbang and Vic Reeves wouldn't have made that dire Radio 2 show with his wife.

Ha!
I quite liked that radio show.
Although yes, his wife isn't necessarily the best new face in comedy, would be good if they could manage to keep their marriage/careers separate. Bless 'em.

Anyway, apparently a new Shooting Stars for Christmas, which I will take quite happily.

Aaaaaand back to Snuff Box. :)

Oops.

I must purchase this album...

Apparently it went brass rather than gold.

Gold is much too tacky and obvious for such a gentleman as Master Berry.

Quote: zooo @ October 27 2008, 5:58 PM BST

Gold is much too tacky and obvious for such a gentleman as Master Berry.

He's very short, though. Hard to take a man that short seriously.

Quote: chipolata @ October 27 2008, 6:28 PM BST

He's very short, though. Hard to take a man that short seriously.

He could punch you in the nuts before you saw him coming!

Quote: zooo @ October 27 2008, 5:52 PM BST

Oops.

I must purchase this album...

He reminds me of a Maltese lad I went to school with. I used to sit opposite him in Physics, watching him pick earwax out of his ears and eating it.

Was his name Matt?

No.

Quote: Matthew Stott @ October 27 2008, 7:11 PM BST

He could punch you in the nuts before you saw him coming!

I would imagine he would have to have pretty long arms, unless of course you weren't paying attention. Has he got long arms?

Just been getting into this gem of a show. Genuinely odd with great lead performances from Berry and Fulcher. Great theme tune as well. Hard to believe this was a BBC Three show.

I've just recently discovered Snuff Box and I love it.

There's a section of the BBC website that's devoted to the programme - http://www.bbc.co.uk/comedy/snuffbox/

You can download free MP3s of the show's music, including the theme tune.