What are you watching on TV? Page 1,974

Quote: keewik @ 2nd September 2014, 10:13 PM BST

It's about whether to bring back hanging and disembowelling for all elected politicians.

so not the queen then

ha ha Keewiks a royalist

Funny you should say that. I was going to add, in brackets, 'and the Royal Family' but I thought that might end with the men in suits arriving at my cave.

Quote: keewik @ 2nd September 2014, 10:13 PM BST

It's about whether to bring back hanging and disembowelling for all elected politicians.

Where do I sign? Pirate

Not quite sure why but I came n about 20 past 8 and decided to put the football on.

The bigger top football has become the less interesting friendlies become.

Pointless in a mo........

The Sweeney

Come dine with me

Criteria for choosing contestants on the show seems to be , are they A) retarded , or B) a total, complete and utter c*nt

Or both

As long as no one says they are watching X Factor, we will be fine and I won't have to contact The Family to fulfil another contract. Pirate

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 6th September 2014, 7:14 PM BST

As long as no one says they are watching X Factor, we will be fine and I won't have to contact The Family to fulfil another contract. Pirate

Blimey

Didn't realise you were 'connected'

Best be careful what I say to you in future so I don't end up in four bits packed into a suitcase at the bottom of a lake

Whistling nnocently

Audience with Joan Rivers.

Quote: lofthouse @ 6th September 2014, 7:47 PM BST

Blimey

Didn't realise you were 'connected'

Best be careful what I say to you in future so I don't end up in four bits packed into a suitcase at the bottom of a lake

Whistling nnocently

"Hey! Wassa madder yous" - oh, I've got all the lingo thanks to Joe Dolce........

"Shaddap You Face" - there's another one. Oh yes, fluent me.

Trousers too short? I can arrange leg shortening with a chainsaw. ;)

*goes on the lam*

Boots brough Spangles back a while ago, they're basically just Jolly Ranchers

Off topic mate

Now the Topic bar was dayummm tasty

Lofty is it true you like to poo on farmyard animals

Quote: lofthouse @ 7th September 2014, 12:01 PM BST

*goes on the lam*

spthat's a yes then