What are you listening to now? Page 783

Currently compiling a Tom Waits playlist

Tom Milsom - Autumnsong

The Hold Steady

"Now That's What I Call Steampunk! Volume 1" by The Men That Will Not Be Blamed For Nothing.

Interestingly, the lead singer is a comedian, Andrew O'Neill.

Listening to Foo Fighters greatest hits. Mainly killer, not much filler. Which makes a change from buying a greatest hits and finding out you only actually like 2 or 3 songs.

Nils Landgren - The Name of the Game

The Rapture - House of Jealous Lovers (Live at the Trabendo)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKSTpmQjt7Y

Hell yeah! Cowbell!

The National.

Just got the Aligator album, not listened to them before. Touch miserable really over a whole album, perhaps it's a grower.

The Baseballs - Hot N Cold. :$

Just been listening to the Beatles 'White Album'. The first disc of 17 songs is mostly very good, with the songs I like on it being: Back in the USSR, Dear Prudence, Ob-La-Di-Ob-La-Da, The Continuing Story of Bunglaow Bill, While my Guitar Gentley Weeps, Happiness is a Warm Gun, Blackbird, Rocky Raccoon and Don't Pass Me By. The remaining seven I don't like very much. Then the second disc of thirteen songs I have to say I didn't enjoy one of them. Certainly the weakest Beatles album made.

Quote: Jack Massey @ May 25 2010, 11:54 PM BST

with the songs I like on it being: ...Don't Pass Me By.

:O

Quote: Jack Massey @ May 25 2010, 11:54 PM BST

Then the second disc of thirteen songs I have to say I didn't enjoy one of them. Certainly the weakest Beatles album made.

Angry Angry Angry

Scandalous. It's got Helter Skelter, for God's sake!!

Parenthetical Girls. I just can't get over how amazing they were live.

Eternal - I wanna be the only one.

Quote: Matthew Stott @ May 24 2010, 5:41 PM BST

The Hold Steady

(Y)

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ May 26 2010, 1:36 PM BST

(Y)

What's that meant to be, Scats?