Archer

Does anyone watch this on channel 5? I have to say I'm really enjoying it. Nailed my kind of humour.

You can watch all of them up to now on 5's YouTube channel http://www.youtube.com/show/archer

I've caught bits of it. Something about it doesn't quite jell for me, but there's certainly some good actors providing the voices.

The second series of this on 5* has been awesomely excellent. Better than the first series and that was very good indeed. Certainly not a chore to watch and is laugh-out-loud funny consistently.

Superb.

Dan

Quote: swerytd @ July 28 2011, 9:11 AM BST

The second series of this on 5* has been awesomely excellent. Better than the first series and that was very good indeed. Certainly not a chore to watch and is laugh-out-loud funny consistently.

Superb.

Dan

I might give it another whizz. When's it on 5*?

(And weren't 5* a band that got sworn at on children's telly once?)

Quote: chipolata @ July 28 2011, 9:44 AM BST

Had forgotten all about that! Going Live was brilliant

Quote: AJGO @ July 28 2011, 9:54 AM BST

Had forgotten all about that! Going Live was brilliant

Yes, those massive Saturday morning shows were Event Telly. Don't think they have those three hour marathon-type-shows any more. :(

Quote: chipolata @ July 28 2011, 9:44 AM BST

Well, I think it's just finished last week, but was on at least a couple of times a week. Might repeat it some time soon, especially if I'm the only one watching.

EDIT: Last five available on Demand5 for a bit (though one of them only 12 hours!) http://www.channel5.com/shows/archer/episodes

Dan

Quote: swerytd @ July 28 2011, 10:10 AM BST

Well, I think it's just finished last week

Thanks for posting in good time!

Ah, shut your face you sarky git.

Dan

Quote: swerytd @ July 28 2011, 10:19 AM BST

Ah, shut your face you sarky git.

Dan

Teary

*shuts face*

<low-tolerance day>

Dan

I've had this to watch for a while and finally got around to working through season one; it's brilliant.

Quote: Matthew Stott @ February 3 2013, 12:16 PM GMT

I've had this to watch for a while and finally got around to working through season one; it's brilliant.

"Yuuuup".

I love it, but it can be a little distracting voice-acting wise if you were a big fan of Bob's Burgers/Arrested Development before this.

I love how mean he is to his butler, and how he always tells every girl he meets that he's a secret agent.

Archer is also on Netflix. Seen a little bit of it. It's strange but amusing.