I've Never Seen Star Wars (TV Version)

Did anyone see it last night? I thought it works well on TV, but I think it would work better with less of that incidental music.

I saw it and thought it was OK. It felt a lot like Room 101. I didn't really notice the incidental music but from listening to it on the radio, it was obvious straight away that it would make a good TV format.

Didn't even register that it was on. Next repeat is on Tuesday evening at 21:30.

I have never actually seen Star Wars. Or should I say, I have never got past the first 10 minutes without going ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ, yes, saying Z repeatedly, it's a weird reaction.

I forgot to watch that too.

(But also have never watched Star Wars and have genuinely fallen asleep whilst trying.)

I can't say "I've Never Seen I've Never Seen Star Wars", because I have, though I have never seen Star Wars.

It was okay, but it felt to me like a radio show. I'm sure the flotation tank would have been better on radio, for example.

I'm watching this at the moment. I can't believe he doesn't like Fawlty Towers. :S

Quote: Nil Putters @ March 26 2009, 10:42 PM GMT

I'm watching this at the moment. I can't believe he doesn't like Fawlty Towers. :S

I've heard John Cleese hasn't seen Chelmsford 123!

:D

Thing is though he MUST have seen it, bits of it, or been aware of it to the degree that he may as well have seen it, as he knew so much about it/Cleese/Fawlty etc.

It's like saying you've never seen Del Boy falling through a bar.

Quote: Maurice Minor @ March 27 2009, 10:02 AM GMT

It's like saying you've never seen Del Boy falling through a bar.

:D The funniest comedy clip ever!!! ;)

Quote: Leevil @ March 14 2009, 2:45 AM BST

I have never actually seen Star Wars. Or should I say, I have never got past the first 10 minutes without going ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ, yes, saying Z repeatedly, it's a weird reaction.

There were two "Star Wars days" constructed by Elliot's lot for the sheer reason that Katie and I had never seen it totally. I have seen episodes 1,2,4,5, some of 3 and half of 6, now. Yay?:P

Quote: Nil Putters @ March 27 2009, 11:31 AM BST

:D The funniest comedy clip ever!!! ;)

Unless you're Stewart Lee.

Indeed.

I thought it was Room 101 when I flicked on to it.

It looks quite promising. Think it will depend on the quality of the guests.