BCG Celebrity Lookalikes... Page 29

*Paignton ;)

I like the two main towns, Exeter and Plymouth. I like the arts scene in Exeter and the fun of Plymouth in the summer and Christmas.

Quote: RubyMae - Glamourous Snowdrop at Large @ January 31 2009, 10:22 PM GMT

*Paignton ;)

Yeah, I thought that after posting.

I used to go crab lining off the wall in Dawlish, and used to love walking along side the railway track that runs along the sea front. Ahhh... the memories... :)

Quote: David Chapman @ January 31 2009, 6:52 PM GMT

Dunno if this has been mentioned before but it now seems soooo obvious.

Danny looks the spit of Neil Young.

I'm not sure I know him, and don't want to Google in case it's not exactly a compliment :)

Quote: Nil Putters @ January 31 2009, 10:13 PM GMT

We used to go to Dawlish every year for our holiday when I was little. Love it.

Got to love 'Gay's Creamery' in Dawlish, yes I had to have the typical photo taken outside.

Tis safe to Google Danny.

I do actually see it!

I went to Golden Sands, or something, once. That was in Devon, or Cornwall, or somewhere.

Camber Sands?

Quote: Aaron @ February 1 2009, 12:18 AM GMT

Camber Sands?

Hmm, it miiiight be. Doesn't sound right though. I swore it was Golden Sands but a look on t' net shows me that's in Lincolnshire but that's where we were getting away from!
If Camber Sands is in the South West it was probably that then.

It was Golden Sands Holiday Park, I stayed there as a child. Seems to have changed a bit.

Quote: Nil Putters @ February 1 2009, 12:27 AM GMT

It was Golden Sands Holiday Park, I stayed there as a child. Seems to have changed a bit.

Ah, I remembered it right then. There must be another in Lincs, but I'd gamble the water's not quite as nice.

Maybe we were there at the same time Nil :)
You could've been the big kid that spat on my back!

Hahaha maybe, we were there a couple of weeks a year. :D
No, not me. I wasn't big, just tall and skinny. :)

Quote: Nil Putters @ February 1 2009, 12:34 AM GMT

Hahaha maybe, we were there a couple of weeks a year. :D
No, not me. I wasn't big, just tall and skinny. :)

Hee! Big as in a bit older though!

There were loads of Welsh kids there when I went and I had to join in a game where they hit each other and shouted Barley! Didn't know what the f**k was going on, so I just kept shouting Barley and trying to sound Welsh. They just played and ignored me.

Hey - maybe Gav was there as well! :D

Quote: Aaron @ February 1 2009, 12:18 AM GMT

Camber Sands?

I went there in 2002 for one of the All Tomorrow's Parties festivals at Pontin's. Weird place.

Quote: Moonstone @ February 1 2009, 12:36 AM GMT

There were loads of Welsh kids there when I went and I had to join in a game where they hit each other and shouted Barley! Didn't know what the f**k was going on, so I just kept shouting Barley and trying to sound Welsh. They just played and ignored me.

Oh,. yeah. :$

Laughing out loud

Quote: Moonstone @ February 1 2009, 12:36 AM GMT

You must of been in North Wales? Sounds like Gog tricks to me.

Quote: Moonstone @ February 1 2009, 12:29 AM GMT

Ah, I remembered it right then. There must be another in Lincs, but I'd gamble the water's not quite as nice.

Maybe we were there at the same time Nil :)
You could've been the big kid that spat on my back!

That is the single most depressing holiday experience I've ever seen. It makes Butlins look classy, why not just go camping in a cemetry?