BCG Celebrity Lookalikes... Page 15

Quote: Matthew Stott @ December 12 2008, 10:00 PM GMT

Stop right ther Mr 'Facts, Brook is bewtiful.

Yeah, she is but she's not the best looking woman ever ever.

Ever.

Quote: Seefacts @ December 12 2008, 9:59 PM GMT

She's one of those women it's the law to fancy. Like Kelly Brook. Who, while she has an mazing body and is very attractive - isn't the best looking woman ever.

I don't like Kelly Brook, there's just something about her that doesn't appeal to me, wouldn't kick her out of bed for eating toast though.

Quote: Seefacts @ December 12 2008, 10:01 PM GMT

Who is?

She's a bit thick? But she looks great. She can sleep easy, after we have sex of course.

Quote: Seefacts @ December 12 2008, 10:01 PM GMT

Ever.

Maybe not ever-ever, but if she asked nicely, and I had nothing better on, I most definitely would let her do whatever she wanted with me. Though that would probably be to run away as fast as she could.

Quote: Aaron @ December 12 2008, 10:03 PM GMT

Who is?

Errrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Not sure. Too hard to pick.

Maybe:

Cameron Diaz is another it's the law to fancy. Again - stunning body and face yes - but it's not quite enough.

Quote: Ned1984 @ December 12 2008, 10:01 PM GMT

I wouldn't kick her out of bed for eating toast though.

Would you actually kick anyone out of bed for eating toast?

Quote: Seefacts @ December 12 2008, 10:05 PM GMT

Cameron Diaz is another it's the law to fancy. Again - stunning body and face yes - but it's not quite enough.

Face, yes, body, too spindly.

Quote: Matthew Stott @ December 12 2008, 10:03 PM GMT

Maybe not ever-ever, but if she asked nicely, and I had nothing better on, I most definitely would let her do whatever she wanted with me. Though that would probably be to run away as fast as she could.

Ha, yeah.

I think you need a bit more than the likes of Brook have got. She's almost perfect, but not that 'sexy' to me. Stunning and worth a wank, but not quite doing enough to be the best looking woman ever.

Maybe:

Who? :S

I don't like this "it's the law" thing. I hope you're not one of those people that dismiss things just because they're popular.

You say Diaz has a stunning body and face and then wonder why people fancy her? What other level of attraction do you need to offer a celebrity?

Rant over.

Quote: Aaron @ December 12 2008, 10:06 PM GMT

Would you actually kick anyone out of bed for eating toast?

Hell yes, the crumbs get everywhere.

Sherilyn Fenn I think.

From Twin Peaks.

Who's that then? And remind me what Cameron Diaz looks like.

Quote: Aaron @ December 12 2008, 10:06 PM GMT

Who? :S

Sherilyn Fenn out of Twin Peaks.

She's about 40 odd now, but her performance in Peaks is the single sexiest and most alluring performance of anyone ever. That famous 'tying a cheery stalk in a knot with just your tongue' - that was her in Twin Peaks.