Vicious - Series 2 Page 4

The series definitely ended on a great high. The ending was touching and the humour was one of the best offerings of the series. Hopeful for a series three.

A very moving ending that brought a tear to my eye but the overall episode had some of the best laughs of the series.

I didn't realise that Mason was Freddie's brother! Or did I hear that incorrectly?

Loved the wedding, and very touching end to the series. Has this been recommissioned? Hope so.

Just ordered the Series 2 DVD.

Quote: Bonzo @ 7th July 2015, 10:44 PM BST

I didn't realise that Mason was Freddie's brother! Or did I hear that incorrectly?

Neither did I and I am sure it has never come up before. I thought he was a gay friend of theirs.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 11th July 2015, 11:54 AM BST

Neither did I and I am sure it has never come up before. I thought he was a gay friend of theirs.

GAY?????????

Received the Series 2 DVD today but disappointed to find that the Christmas special is not included at all. Why is this?

Quote: Bonzo @ 7th July 2015, 10:44 PM BST

No, that was a new titbit. Previously he's been described as part of Freddie and Stuart's "wider circle of friends".

I really loved this series. A couple of episodes were certainly slightly flatter than others but even then it was still hilarious, and as has been roundly agreed, the finale was a sheer triumph. I was almost screaming with laughter, near from start to finish - and what an incredible ending.

I really, really hope ITV commissions more of this brilliant show. It might not have been setting the ratings alight, but it's doing more than well enough to warrant further investment. A very refreshing sitcom.

"screaming with laughter"? I must have missed something. Did enjoy them all but was for me an amusing series.

It's a load of over-acted bollocks.

I am from America so I ordered the D.V.D.s. I love, love, love this show! I am heartbroken that there won't be a Season 3. I think all the actors are excellent!
Does anyone know where I can order the Christmas Special? I would love to see it.

Quote: Diane Roberts @ 17th May 2016, 3:51 AM BST

I am from America so I ordered the D.V.D.s. I love, love, love this show! I am heartbroken that there won't be a Season 3.

There could yet be. Stay tuned! I think all the actors are excellent!

Quote: Diane Roberts @ 17th May 2016, 3:51 AM BST

Does anyone know where I can order the Christmas Special? I would love to see it.

It's not available as yet. A brand new special is to follow this year - on PBS soon and on ITV likely around Christmas - and the two may be released together in due course.

PBS just aired the series wrap up special with one vignette for each season. Can't decide if it just didn't live up to the series or if Vicious really was a rather spectacular one-trick pony whose time had come.

Seemed pointless.

We'll get back to you at Christmas! >_<

Quote: Aaron @ 21st June 2016, 1:26 PM BST

We'll get back to you at Christmas! >_<

I can get back to you now if you want! I watched it on Showbox. I really hope it isn't the "last-ever" episode.

Why do we have to wait until Christmas?