Looking for writing partners Page 2

Quote: Chappers @ 2nd July 2015, 4:15 PM BST

Well being a comedy writer she should be able to take it in the way intended.

Being a comedy writer she should be able to write a longer, funnier and generally more attactive introduction than 'pm me'.

Quote: Rood Eye @ 2nd July 2015, 6:50 PM BST

Being a comedy writer she should be able to write a longer, funnier and generally more attactive introduction than 'pm me'.

I kind of agree, she hasn't included any relevant info (or indeed completed) her profile either. Also, surely using capital letters or apostrophes would kind of lead people towards questioning her competence as a wordsmith. Apologies if it's a dyslexia kind of thing, but you can get software to work around that.

Or you could just ignore your problem and mkae thousands...

She's a 19 year old who wrote 4 characters. Talk about character assassination.

Quote: Nick Nockerty @ 2nd July 2015, 8:07 PM BST

She's a 19 year old who wrote 4 characters. Talk about character assassination.

Yes. She was asking for people to collaborate on writing projects though.

Quote: Paul Wimsett @ 2nd July 2015, 7:33 PM BST

?

Quote: TheBlueNun @ 2nd July 2015, 9:42 PM BST

?

Paul was correctly pointing out, that if you project or talk a problem away it just grows into a thousand more.

That subtext passed me by, I'm afraid. Bad spelling is a bit of a barrier, but barriers are there to be overcome, or some such nu-age nonsense...

Ladies and gentlemen, can we cut newbies some slack and be more than a little bit more friendly and welcoming in future, please?

Not everyone knows internet etiquette, and it can be incredibly intimidating coming into an established message board with scores of members who clearly know each other already in the first place, without being jumped upon based on just their first post or two.

Members who continue to be particularly short and unpleasant to newcomers in future will find their own accounts shut down. This should be a warm and welcoming community, not a cold and cynical clique.

Okay, any potential comedy writing partners here?

Quote: Aaron @ 6th July 2015, 12:24 AM BST

Members who continue to be particularly short in future will find their own accounts shut down.

Heightest bastard...