A Few Tips For The Unemployed

Please leave some feedback if you like it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNM1huYGoiI

Bit grim. Liked your Robert De Niro.

It's excellent and it should have attracted a lot more attention here than it has.

The picture quality is very good and the sound is also very good. Thousands of YouTubers could learn a lot from this.

But far more importantly, I'm intrigued by Shane because I see in him another Spike Milligan.

Spike was hilarious when audiences could tune into his sense of humour but not so hilarious when he and they were on different wavelengths.

Spike had his demons, of course, and I'm sure Shane's head too is by no means average when it comes to which bits are normal and which bits are a little strange compared with the majority of the population.

Most of his stuff is superbly funny. Some of it would need improvement if Shane were a normal comedian but he's not normal - he's Shane - and for that reason it might be wise to let him do his own thing unencumbered by advice from people who cannot and will not ever see the world through his eyes.

I'll tell you this: if the right person sees Shane's videos, he could be a TV star overnight.

I love this guy. He's funny, good-looking and has great presence. Better than many of the comedians you see on TV.