Flirting

GUY
Hey
(gives her a suggesting smile)

MEGAN
(smiles back)
Hi

GUY
How do you like your eggs in the morning, sweetie?

MEGAN
(now freaked out)
Unfertilised

GUY
Ahh. Okay, I'm really sorry, what was I thinking. That was totally the wrong approach

MEGAN
(now uninterested)
Yep!

GUY
When can I take you out then?

MEGAN
(thinks)
How about...never? Is never good for you?

GUY
Awww, come on. Lower your standards a little, come out with me, give it a chance?

MEGAN
I have and the answer is still no.

GUY
Ah, I know deep down you want me

MEGAN
Yes. I do want you, I want you to leave

GUY
Well I will be over there if you change your mind

MEGAN
Okay
(waves in a flirticious way to be sarcastic)

Does this normally happen to you? I can't relate to this scene, so I don't find it funny :P

Seriously though, it was ok. It seems more like a scene from a show, rather then a sketch.

No it doesn't happen to me no. i made it up with my brain, see i dnt do sketch stuff but this is closest i have to sketch showish, i put up show stuff but no one ever reads it

It was good and the dialogue flowed quite well. But it would work better as a sketch with a good pay off at the end.

yeah, that was a hint! a hint to read my other stuff which is up though yu didnt quite get it however surely now you will as i have unravelled my hint with obvious words

Chris, don't take this the wrong way but it may help if you crit other's work. People soon get to know your name and then look out for your stuff. The forum is more a co-operative than a free crit service. Personally, I tend to avoid long pieces but I will read them if the person posting is well-known to me.

Well I did get your hint and I'm reading through Finding Fame...

SlagA does make a good point. I think I do that unconsciously, tending to read only the names I recognize, much like I would do when surfing through tv channels. .

Aw right guys, my bad and thank yu muchly for the advice! i shall start reading some of them with my eyes and leave some reply's ;)