A YOUNG COUPLE GET READY FOR BED

MAN:
I hope I do well at this interview in the morning

WOMAN:
Oh you will darling; you've just had some bad luck

MAN:
Yeah, lets hope I don’t have anymore though

WOMAN:
Oh I’m sure you will do great and get that job but don't you go flirty with your new work floozies when you do

MAN:
Of course not

WOMAN:
I'm serious!

MAN LAUGHS AND GOES TO SLEEP

SCENE CUTS TO NEXT MORNING, SAME ROOM

THE MAN IS SAT ON THE END OF HIS BED, STILL UNDRESSED, FRANTICALLY TRYING TO PULL A WEDDING RING OFF OF HIS FINGER.

HIS HAND IS VERY FOCAL TO THE SHOT AND IT IS BEING HELD VIRTUALLY IN FRONT OF HIS HYSTERICAL FACE

MAN:
Why! Why did you glue a ring to my finger?

CUT TO SOBBING GIRLFRIEND THEN BACK TO MAN

MAN:
Now my hands are stuck together, argh! I've got the job interview to get to!

WOMAN:
I didn't want no power mad woman boss thinking she could take advantage of you

MAN:
We're not even engaged!
(HE SAYS STILL TUGGING AT RING)
We'll never gonna be engaged!
(HE SAYS NASTILY)

WOMAN SOBS

CUT TO MANS FACE

HE SCREAMS AND RAISES HIS HANDS IN FRONT OF HIS FACE. ONE HAND IS BLOODY AND MISSING HIS WEDDING RING FINGER, WHICH THE OTHER HAND IS HOLDING.

HE LOOKS AT HIS DISMEMBERED FINGER AND SCREAMS AGAIN AND DROPS IT AFTER SHAKING IT UNSTUCK

CAMERA ZOOMS OUT TO SEE HIM STILL SITTING ON THE END OF HIS BED NAKED, AND HIS SUPER GLUED FINGER LANDS IN HIS LAP, SLIPPING INTO HIS UNDERPANTS, STICKING TO HIS PENIS. HE SCREAMS AGAIN

WOMAN SCREAMS. SHE GOES TO GRAB FINGER, SCENE FADES OUT AND YOU HEAR MAN SCREAM AGAIN

MAN
OH GAWD NOOOOOOO!

RIPPING SOUND

SKETCH ENDS

I really like this one so I'll like to hear any feedback anyone has

Oooh - a bit nasty. Still sounds like he's now got a real "Rampant Rabbit".

Lol, I just see this as being a funny visual sketch if you got the right expressions and extreme OTT editing

Sorry but it's all a bit too surreal for me and the action is too frantic. I liked it up to the point where he discovers she has superglued a wedding ring to his finger when they're not even engaged but for my money it gets out of hand (pardon the pun) from that point on.