Self referential

BRAZILIAN JUNGLE A FETID HELL HOLE OF A DIAMOND MINE, WRETCHES IN RAGS CARRY BASKETS OF MUD UNDER THE EYES OF CRUEL OVER SEERS. ONE OF THEM WOULD APPEAR TO BE RONNY CORBETT. THE BASKETS ARE SIFTED THROUGH FOR BITS OF PAPER, WHICH ARE THEN TYPED UP BY WRETCHED SLAVES. THEY ADD TO A HUGE PILE OF MUDDY SHEETS

WRETCH 1

How did I end up in this hell hole, what are we even mining?

WRETCH 2

Shh you'll get us beaten again. This is the dreaded green hell, this is the terrible gag mine of SootyJ.

WRETCH 1

Who?

WRETCH 2

Quiet you fool. He is the worlds most evil, and least successful comedy writer. This is his secret Brazillian mine of rubbish jokes.

GUARD

Silence scum, Mr SootyJ he no like the talking. You want we beat you with the whip of giant leaches, dipped in chilli peppers?

WRETCH 2

No please not that.

GUARD

Right you are in mine 13, and work hard or I cut off a testicle.

WRETCH 2

No the fearful Gordon Brown poo joke mine. Today my friend you will learn true fear.

GUARD

Hey Corbett get over here.

RONNIE RUNS DOBERMANS ARE RELEASED AND BRING HIM DOWN.

THE GUARD SQUEEZES HIS MOUTH OPEN.

GUARD

You smuggling shit gags? Spit it out.

CORBETT

I've just painted the front room in a new shade of Brown, Gordon Brown. It's shit but once it's up it stays there for 2 years whether you like it or not.

SOOTYJ ARRIVES HE IS IN A WHITE SUIT, HAS A PANAMA HAT, AND TWIRLS AN EVIL MOUSTACHE.

SOOTYJ

Ah Corbett I had such high hopes when I bought you from the BBC online slave market.

CORBETT

Please spare me, I'll give you a 100 hilarious elongated, golfing shaggy dog stories.

SOOTYJ

Not this time Corbett. Esteban put him in the mass grave with the Chuckle Brothers, and Ken Dodd. But save his Pringle sweater, it'll make a fine trophy.

WRETCH1

What a wanker.

SOOTYJ EXAMINES THE PILE OF PAPERS

SOOTYJ

25,000 shit gags a good days work Esteban.

GUARD

Si Senoir.

SCENE2

AN OFFICE WITH SCRIPT EDITOR ON THE DOOR, HE IS READING FROM A COMPUTER SCREEN.

SCRIPT EDITOR

Gordon Wood Brown Stain, it stinks, you can't get rid of it, and it takes 42 days to apply.

Select all, delete all.

Why does he bother?

ha ha!

"CORBETT
Please spare me, I'll give you a 100 hilarious elongated, golfing shaggy dog stories."

Heh, I remember having to watch all them on The Two Ronnies. :)

I actually quite liked his stories, but comedy is a cruel mistress.

Fortunatley unlike Mosely#s cruel mistress she don't cost 500 squids an hour.

LOL :)

My old man used to ALWAYS say (when Corbett appeared on his big chair) "Oh, I hate this bit" .... every bloody week he'd say that.

You know he used to do them on Ben ELton's skit show as well.

Most bizarre, he went to my local curry house once.

He looked very stocky in real life, like a chimpanzee, like he could be quite dangerous if riled.