Not With A Bang

Does anyone know if there are any plans to release the 1990 comedy Not With A Bang on DVD?

There was only one series of 7 episodes, and as far as I know it has never been repeated on TV. I would really like to get hold of this if it ever came out.

Def.

Unlikely at any point in the near future. It doesn't seem to have any 'names' attached, and with only one series, I doubt it strikes the distribution companies as a bankable investment, particularly in the current economic climate.

Having said that, possible that there are copies 'around'. I'll get back to you.

Vaguely remember this, written by Karl Howman's mate out of Brush Strokes and the cowboy waiter out of Citizen Smith, who were also responsible for much the execrable last two series of Brittas Empire. Starred Mike Grady and Josie Lawrence. Recall thinking it was a bit 'meh' at the time.

It also had Stephen Rea, who I think is a good actor.

From memory this sitcom was 'so-so', but it had a great opening and I loved the post apocalyptic feel. Infact there has not been a really good post apocalyptic sitcom since The Bed Sitting Room with Spike Milligan, and that was decades ago. Unless of course you class Hitchhikers in with that.

Def.

Ah yes this piss take on Survivors, God it was dull.